Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Went to Flagler Beach, Fla. four years ago around my
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,263

Went to Flagler Beach, Fla. four years ago around my

Mar 28, 2015, 8:21 AM

birthday. My (ex)wife's aunt has a place down there and she let us have it for a time to heel after losing our daughter. I also found out on my birthday, we were expecting again!!! Anyway, I wore Clemson gear and I was amazed how many people in that area claimed they never heard of Clemson or Natural Light beer. But reading the story about Jake Fruhmorgen shows what Dabo and company have done for Clemson Football. Like the "Black Widows" in "Every Which Way but Lose"...."We are feared throughout the land".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Favorite.......claiming it, and not knowing it are two

Mar 28, 2015, 8:34 AM

different things.........I'll tell you what, three years ago I went to a game in the Big House. On the way to the game I heard someone in a very high pitched voice yell, " Boo you, CLemson Tigers!"..The only CLemson gear I had on was an orange hat with a white paw. I looked around and to my amazement, I spotted the prognasticator! A FOUR YEAR OLD Michigan fan!!!!!!!!!

So, you are right, Dabo has put us on the map!! The #### Yankees know who we are!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Favorite.......claiming it, and not knowing it are two

Mar 28, 2015, 8:34 AM

different things.........I'll tell you what, three years ago I went to a game in the Big House. On the way to the game I heard someone in a very high pitched voice yell, " Boo you, CLemson Tigers!"..The only CLemson gear I had on was an orange hat with a white paw. I looked around and to my amazement, I spotted the prognasticator! A FOUR YEAR OLD Michigan fan!!!!!!!!!

So, you are right, Dabo has put us on the map!! The #### Yankees know who we are!!

Re: Hey Favorite.......claiming it, and not knowing it are two

Mar 28, 2015, 9:58 AM

Clemson signed a player from Flagler Beach years ago I believe. Maybe a running back ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe so, but could you be thinking of

Mar 28, 2015, 10:31 AM

Terrance Flagler who played tailback for us in the mid 80's?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe so, but could you be thinking of

Mar 28, 2015, 10:39 AM

Yep, I believe you are right. Too many spider webs in my brain.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That one is really easy to mix up.

Mar 28, 2015, 11:56 AM

I just looked it up, and Terrence Flagler is from Fernandina Beach, Florida.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good for them they haven't been exposed

Mar 28, 2015, 10:41 AM

to the horrors of Natural Light. Never heard of Clemson, though?!? That is punishable by firing squad.

Re: Good for them they haven't been exposed

Mar 28, 2015, 11:43 AM

the "horrors" of Natural Light??!!! Oh...you meant the "honor" of Natural Light. ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,263
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic