Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I took the bait this morning and did something
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 2,703

I took the bait this morning and did something

Mar 27, 2015, 7:04 AM

I seldom do, I went to FGF to read what the coots think of our recruiting prowess. All they can attribute it to is Dabo is a snake water salesman, Clemson is cheating, we get 5* athletes but don't know how to coach them and lastly, Clemson is a racist dump of a campus. If this doesn't SCREAM complete delusional I don't know what would! I live in Columbia and have a pretty decent quality of life but there are some parts of this city(mostly around the coot campus)that I wouldn't dare go after dark! I guess it's what losers wannabes have to say to feed their delusion. And yes, I have showered and de-cooted after a visit to that leper colomy(FGF)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I took the bait this morning and did something

Mar 27, 2015, 7:14 AM

Consider too that 97.9% of the dirtpeckers capable of typing something onto FGF are living the un-charmed life in some Pelion or Eastover trailer park with 13 kids and working double shifts at Dollar General so the 71' Rambler doesn't get repo'd.
What they say about us is much less important to us than it is to them . They need some joy , and so they hate. We should let them ...so we don't have to wait an extra second on line at the Dollar General .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 27, 2015, 7:16 AM

A sad Coot cashier is a slow Coot cashier .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 27, 2015, 7:23 AM

What else can they say? Their school is a dump, Clemson is a beautiful gem, their coach is washed up, alcoholic, ball sack, ours is the talk of college football. Their rich 3 year winning tradition ended without winning anything worthwhile and we have been winning championships for a hundred years. These are indeed dark days in cooterville.

Message was edited by: #1TIGER®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Green is such an ugly color on a chicken

Mar 27, 2015, 7:40 AM

Bless their poor pathetic deluded little chicken hearts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I sure hope that you went through a thorough...

Mar 27, 2015, 8:05 AM

decontamination procedure before you returned to TigerNet.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which parts of Columbia wouldn't you go to

Mar 27, 2015, 8:17 AM

After dark?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Re: Which parts of Columbia wouldn't you go to

Mar 27, 2015, 8:19 AM

UH EVER BEEN TO BILLY BRICE

Been here 42+ years and have been in many parts

Mar 27, 2015, 8:28 AM [ in reply to Which parts of Columbia wouldn't you go to ]

of the city at night.

Some, of course, require arms, loaded and at the ready. lol

The one redeeming fact of life here is that there are thousands of Clemson alumni and fans here, most of whom (like me) have formed close friendships across school boundaries, and actually like the area. That's why after all these years I suppose I'll remain and be buried here...tossed into the ole dumping pit along with folks of all stripes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hahahahaha

Mar 27, 2015, 8:35 AM [ in reply to Which parts of Columbia wouldn't you go to ]

Let's go check WIS for who got murdered last night in Columbia. That's a start of where not to go.

And man, Shop Road sure is a doozie.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Being from Iva, Columbia is probably an upgrade for you....

Mar 27, 2015, 9:14 AM [ in reply to Which parts of Columbia wouldn't you go to ]

but it's still a crime riddled cesspool. More specifically, gangs and gang-related violence continue to be an on-going problem in Columbia. From 2000 to 2014, Columbia was plagued with one of the deadliest gang feuds in history between the Gangster Killer Bloods, Gangster Disciples, and Insane Crip Nation. Gang violence was at an all-time high with Columbia ranked first in violent crime for 10 straight years. I won't even get into the number of students who have been robbed and/or sexually assaulted while walking across the $CU campus. It's a genuine eutopia (rolling eyes).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IDK, Iva is pretty crime ridden.

Mar 27, 2015, 9:15 AM

The Sheriff recently beat the #### out of his kid.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your silence is noted #### lover***

Mar 27, 2015, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Being from Iva, Columbia is probably an upgrade for you.... ]

I particularly like the one where they said Clemson is a

Mar 27, 2015, 8:32 AM

"racist hick town" and the only way we get black athletes is by paying them. Last time I checked Columbia has this...

beautiful, blue sky days?***

Mar 27, 2015, 8:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

goes great with BBQ made with hate and bigotry.

Mar 27, 2015, 9:17 AM

yummmmmmm

blue skies? i eat them up. maybe you're a dark cloud kind

Mar 27, 2015, 9:34 AM

of guy?

not that there's anything wrong with that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: beautiful, blue sky days?***

Mar 27, 2015, 9:20 AM [ in reply to beautiful, blue sky days?*** ]

1. Two Notch Rd. from downtown out to Sesquicentennial

2. Anywhere , any direction within a 5 block area of 5 Points

3. Along Farrow Rd in town

4. Shop/Bluff rd from Stadium all the way out to 77 ...and a bit past that .

5. Rosewood or Olympia after dark , and especially around the first of each month .

6. North Main area ...good god.

7. Broad River rd , east of I-20

Those are just a few of the sketchy , criminal clustered areas I experienced in my 8 long years in Columbia , SC .

DB23

Read Street is a legendary place

Mar 27, 2015, 9:26 AM

even cops don't go back in that area.

Mar 27, 2015, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Re: beautiful, blue sky days?*** ]

Complain about being called racist. Proceed to claim you're afraid to go into areas of columbia with large African American populations after dark.

Hmm, I wonder why people would mention you might have an issue with race...

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 27, 2015, 11:39 AM

It has nothing to do with race , it is simply a matter of not getting caught where you know that crime is prevalent and you had every chance to avoid. Victims are usually the least mentally prepared , unfortunately .

DB23

Mar 27, 2015, 2:46 PM

'It has nothing to do with race'

Yet the only areas mentioned were areas with large concentration or minorities.

Can't explain that.

Then explain the overwhelming statistics that

Mar 27, 2015, 9:28 PM

show a correlation with race and crime.

Re: Then explain the overwhelming statistics that

Mar 27, 2015, 9:53 PM

I don't have to explain it . I am not trying to get an A on a final . I just know that I experienced Columbia for a 3 year span (1993-1995) & 8 years (1999-2006 ) and became very familiar with the areas where crime (particularly violent crime ) would take place . Therefore I listed those spots .

DB23

Mar 27, 2015, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: beautiful, blue sky days?*** ]

You're the only one who mentioned those places as being populated by blacks...

Being racist and not going certain places at night

Mar 27, 2015, 9:25 PM [ in reply to Re: beautiful, blue sky days?*** ]

are two different things you ####### prick.

Snake water? Is that in high demand these days?***

Mar 27, 2015, 8:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

That's what Slurrier had before showing-up drunk on TV***

Mar 27, 2015, 10:01 AM

Mar 27, 2015, 9:21 AM

Posted this in another topic...further proof of them being delusional. I guess he has a hard time looking at the whole history to see the 5-peat was the blip. It's only 1 of 2 times they've had a streak of 4 or more, which is now done again. The full history looking beyond the past 6 years is still separated by over 2 decades worth of game difference.

-----------------
gamecockjosh
Post #444
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
Re: Just don't see how Clempson keeps getting these 5* guys Reply

We beat you guys 5 out of the last 6 years and 6 out of the last 9 years. Is that supposed to taste bad? Last year was a blip on the radar screen. Our worst coached defense in school history against your senior-laden defense. Enjoy it while you can!

-----------------

Mar 27, 2015, 11:51 AM

Before the 5 game streak they hadn't even won 2 games in a row against Clemson for 40 years. That means that any of their fans aged 40 or younger had never witnessed back to back wins against Clemson prior to that. There's no mystery as to why they suffer from the little brother complex.

Mar 27, 2015, 11:49 AM

For how "racist" Clemson is we sure do have a ton of former players say nothing but positive things about their experiences here, and many in fact return for camps, to visit, and to even give money. I certainly don't recall a ton of former players or even students who have had anything to say about being hated due to their color. I'm sure like anywhere in the world you could find someone who ran across some racist idiots, but to try and make any claim over it being worse at Clemson than anywhere else...HUGE reach. We also weren't the ones flying a confederate flag in our crowd at College Gameday.

Replies: 30
| visibility 2,703
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic