Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rahshaun Smith
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 6,694

Rahshaun Smith

Mar 24, 2015, 10:28 PM

As you've seen, 5-star LB Rahshaun Smith is supposed to announce Thursday. From everything I am hearing - and I spent time with three of his teammates Sunday at the Nike Combine in Atlanta - he will announce for Clemson. I am going to keep after it, but this looks like good news for the Tigers. He is rated as No. 11 nationally by Rivals, and would be Clemson's highest-rated signee since Da'quan Bowers.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FSU to Conference USA and fire Leggett...this is good news***

Mar 24, 2015, 10:40 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rahshaun Smith

Mar 24, 2015, 10:49 PM

Great news...good to get high ranked kids this early, might help influence others to join early

Mar 24, 2015, 10:58 PM

Come on Mr.Smith and enjoy one of the best rides on College football. We would love to have you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The talent we are accumulating is just ridiculous.

Mar 24, 2015, 11:17 PM

We had an awful lot of talent throughout the 80s, but Clemson was different and the times were different so it's hard to compare. Talent-wise, I think we are at least back to that level though, maybe better. It's definitely a good time to be a Clemson football fan.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Just hope he can run "down" a HiLL and not get hurt! LOL.

Mar 24, 2015, 11:22 PM

Come on uP mr Smith to Death Valley SC and have some great fun winning with the TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jew say something about rum and a hill?***

Mar 26, 2015, 5:14 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The talent we are accumulating is just ridiculous.

Mar 25, 2015, 7:52 AM [ in reply to The talent we are accumulating is just ridiculous. ]

I don't disagree. The difference between now and the 80's is the depth at each position. Then, we had depth to die for. Now, we are getting some of that quality depth at most positions, especially in the interior lines. That is what really separates the classes from the masses of mediocrity. IMO

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The talent we are accumulating is just ridiculous.

Mar 25, 2015, 9:22 AM

dang that 85 scholarship limitation.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unprecedented and still improving in almost every aspect

Mar 25, 2015, 6:48 PM [ in reply to The talent we are accumulating is just ridiculous. ]

from what I can remember. Best of times we will all reflect back on much later. One of those "Grandpa, what was it like when Dabo was coaching?"

What are our chances with teammate Shavar Manuel...?***

Mar 25, 2015, 1:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What are our chances with teammate Shavar Manuel...?***

Mar 25, 2015, 5:25 PM

I know he is planning on visiting but he hasn't said anything about Clemson being one of his top schools or anything and looks to be a FSU lock at this point.

He named a top 5 in 6/14... Clemson was one of the five.

Mar 25, 2015, 5:42 PM

That's a long time ago for some but he's been in the mix...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He named a top 5 in 6/14... Clemson was one of the five.

Mar 25, 2015, 6:40 PM

Prez is from his hometown and momma loves Dabo . Cha-ching !
He gets to play with a friend , Clemson is a rising powerhouse and the Coots suck.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 25, 2015, 7:18 PM

Highest rated by who? I remember two years ago Mackensie Alexander was number three in the country according to espn, is this just looking at rivals? I think all of these recruiting services are a bit of a sham, but I'm just wondering

Perhaps, but Rivals is still the industry standard***

Mar 25, 2015, 10:31 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

#3 CB... Smith is #11 overall per Rivals.***

Mar 26, 2015, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Rahshaun Smith ]

Awesome news, thanks for the scoop***

Mar 25, 2015, 8:59 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IMG Academy

Mar 25, 2015, 10:36 PM

One school out of thousands in the United States. And they have 8 of the top 100 players according to Rivals. That is pretty sick. If Alabama can play with the worst NFL teams, does that mean IMG can play with USCar?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe half of those 8 will get a chance to....***

Mar 26, 2015, 10:36 AM

Replies: 19
| visibility 6,694
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic