Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The fact that 'Cuse got hammered (after self-reporting)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,540

The fact that 'Cuse got hammered (after self-reporting)

Mar 6, 2015, 4:09 PM

and the Tarholes continue to skate on one of the worst college sports scandals in HISTORY proves once more how much of a kangaroo court the NCAA is...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Got a feeling UNC aint out of the woods yet.***

Mar 6, 2015, 4:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

They got slapped on the wrist and despite the fact that

Mar 6, 2015, 4:14 PM

the NC Stayut grads at the N&O have done a great job of digging up more and more and more dirt but the NCAA's response has been:

Almost any other program would've gotten DP consideration by now.

I'm not holding my breath that anything else will come from this punishment wise.

Re: They got slapped on the wrist and despite the fact that

Mar 6, 2015, 4:38 PM

Wish I could give 10+ for the post and the GIF. Well done!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol!....good'un.....and though I hope you're wrong and unc

Mar 6, 2015, 4:42 PM [ in reply to They got slapped on the wrist and despite the fact that ]

gets kicked in the groinal area repeatedly by the NCAA, I'm fearful they won't

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Double Bingo!!***

Mar 6, 2015, 10:49 PM [ in reply to They got slapped on the wrist and despite the fact that ]

Don't forget......

Mar 6, 2015, 4:31 PM

It took the NCAA EIGHT YEARS to come down with sanctions for Cuse. Considering how much worse the UNCheat case is they might not get sanctions til 2037.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't forget......

Mar 6, 2015, 4:37 PM

If they are weighing in on how much they done, then try 2254 before UNCheat are punished....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't forget......

Mar 6, 2015, 4:39 PM

Those that care will be dead and gone

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ This dood gets it.***

Mar 7, 2015, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Don't forget...... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: The fact that 'Cuse got hammered (after self-reporting)

Mar 6, 2015, 4:34 PM

Yep, you are sooooo right. I was listening to the radio in my truck a few minutes ago and heard some of what Cuse was caught doing. And I come to the conclusion that UNCheat is untouchable!!! Now UNCheat knows they can do as they please with no risk of punishment from the NCAA, even when they are caught. But it is hard to figure out why they don't win the NC every year in every sport. Swofford assures them that they have free reign to do exactly what ever they need to do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I read something recently where the NCAA claims they have no

Mar 6, 2015, 5:50 PM

control over what UNC did...go figure! Even if they don't , I would surely think the ACC does. Maybe Clemson, NC State, Duke, etc. folks need to bombard the ACC office asking iF they have any plans.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cowherd was rambling on radio show today about UNC

Mar 6, 2015, 9:55 PM

Said if Syracuse got what they got UNC should get death penalty. Rome has comparable message.

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,540
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic