Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo seems to think highly of D. Johnson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,258

Dabo seems to think highly of D. Johnson

Mar 5, 2015, 9:11 AM

Are his grades the reason he hasnt gotten many D1 offers? What position would he play here? Ill never question Dabos recruiting prowess so this kid has to be a diamond in the rough. Hope he gets his grades up so he can be a Tiger!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo seems to think highly of D. Johnson

Mar 5, 2015, 9:36 AM

Watched Denzel a few times this year. He is a pure athlete. Can do anything. Grades have held him back from offers. Looks like he is working hard to get everything straight. Would like to see him in tigertown.

Re: Dabo seems to think highly of D. Johnson

Mar 5, 2015, 10:02 AM

Looks like a beast on film. What I don't get is why is everyone waiting on his grades to sign him. Plenty of school sign kids that are close and have work to do.

We may be concerned about numbers at wideout and safety,

Mar 5, 2015, 11:00 AM

two positions that he can play.

At wideout, we have 1 senior, 6 scholarship players with 2 more arriving in the summer. Charone Peake is recovering from injuries over the last two seasons and his return, though promising, is not guaranteed. Mike Williams will likely go pro after the coming season.

At safety, we have no seniors, 5 scholarship players with a 6th (Tanner Muse) committed for the summer, but quite possibly signing a baseball contract(draft in June) and not being available to play football or not being fully available for and invested in football. Travis Blanks is recovering from injuries and his return is questionable. Jayron Kearse will likely go pro after the coming season.

My guess is we won't know until June if Washington is coming to Clemson or not, but if Muse signs a baseball contract, which appears likely based upon his potential, Washington will come to Clemson if he qualifies. Once enrolled, he could end up at either spot depending upon where the greatest need develops.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Washington...? Maybe Johnson...***

Mar 5, 2015, 1:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL!

Mar 5, 2015, 1:44 PM

Don't watch much tv, but I watch a lot of movies.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,258
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic