Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Swinney on Wednesday's practice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,752

FB Update: WATCH: Swinney on Wednesday's practice

Mar 4, 2015, 7:41 PM

WATCH: Swinney on Wednesday's practice

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Swinney on Wednesday's practice

Mar 4, 2015, 10:04 PM

Personally I believe we're going to be OK this coming season. And I feel that the sky is falling folks are the same ones that feel something falling from the sky hitting them every year. One day hopefully, they will learn that is bird doo doo they are feeling hit them in the top of their head!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we are going to be more than OK!

Mar 4, 2015, 10:25 PM

Let me spell it out:

Offense:
QB: DW
WRs: Scott, Williams, Peake (RRMcC, Cain, Thompson)
RBs: Gallman, Choice, Brooks, Dye
TE: Leggett
O-Line will be better than last year

D:

D-line: Dodd, Watkins, Pagano, Ebo etc./ May not be as good at run stopping as last year, nut still very disruptive
LB: Wiggins, Boulware, Goodson, Register
DB: Johnson, Alexander, Kearse, Green

Im just not sure where we are going to be weak.... We had one heluva D last year and a dont expect them to be the same, but I do expect them to be as effective. I also think our O is going to be stronger.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Once the leaders reveal themselves, the rest will fall into

Mar 5, 2015, 3:06 AM

place. Have no worries.

The biggest concern is keeping them grounded, humble and ready for when adversity hits because it will come. And how they react to adversity will determine how far this team will go. For example:

When a player finally realizes they will not be a starter, how will they handle it? When a key injury happens, how will they handle it? When a tragedy strikes a beloved team member, how will they respond? When they are in a game and things just are not clicking and a win is in jeopardy (like second half of UGA game), how will they respond? A snap goes over the head of the QB right at the crucial moment to win the game and now you are in a dogfight OT situation bloke FSU game), how will they respond?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,752
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic