Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think we all can agree, that Coach BB is a Defense ....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,092

I think we all can agree, that Coach BB is a Defense ....

Mar 4, 2015, 12:38 PM

Genius ... some say he is the "Stonewall Jackson" of College Basketball ... but arguably, one can also claim that Coach B is not well versed in the ways of the attack (offense).

Therefore, it is logical that perhaps Coach B needs to hire an "Offense Coordinator"... A person who KNOWS offense, and should defer to that person when it comes to matters of putting the ball in the basket.

Coach B of course, retains his roll as Head Coach, but he acknowledges "he knows what he doesn't know".

Look at the Dabo Sweeney model, Coach S does not run the entire team, he is the CEO, the "Master Strategeriest", but he surrounds himself with people who "knows more then he does" on certain technical matters ..... and that's what a "good boss" does

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Use what your mama gave you...

Mar 4, 2015, 12:51 PM

He is a great defensive minded coach. Most coaches in college basketball are more focused on defense since that is easier given the athletes in basketball today. Not a shot, just a trend. http://www.denverpost.com/colleges/ci_27575780/college-basketball-teams-score-at-lowest-rate-many

As for the game last night, major differences and more focus on getting guys moving around offensively (without the ball). Yes, shots didn't fall, but significantly better. If Clemson can keep this up, watch out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Use what your mama gave you...

Mar 4, 2015, 3:15 PM

Keep what up? Worst team at Clemson in a long time, BB was channeling his inner Larry Shyatt, terrible! If a team can't score over a 14 min period, something serious is wrong!

Tons of Basketball coaches out there who can do both*******

Mar 4, 2015, 1:23 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice try

Mar 4, 2015, 6:47 PM

but there are more holes in your theories than a bad batch of Swiss cheese. I won't elaborate.

Please do, Por Favor ....

Mar 4, 2015, 7:29 PM

I find my logic almost .... "Spock like"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,092
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic