Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Should the renovated facility bear a new name?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1,336

Should the renovated facility bear a new name?

Mar 4, 2015, 9:31 AM

Flame away, but last night's game was a fitting end to Littlejon Coliseum. Clemson's basketball history in that building has been anything but spectacular. One regular season ACC championship and a sweet 16 appearance are the highlights of Clemson basketball. Nothing that I am particularly proud of.

Given that, I would like to see the entire program take on a fresh start when the basketball facility is rededicated, and I suggest that a new name for the coliseum would add to that.

Just a thought.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, I think a fitting name would be the

Mar 4, 2015, 9:39 AM

Tillman Auditorium

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

ben dover arena?***

Mar 4, 2015, 9:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oliver Bush Memorial Arena?***

Mar 4, 2015, 9:47 AM

Re: Oliver Bush Memorial Arena?***

Mar 4, 2015, 10:13 AM

The Dan Radakovich Discount Arena or maybe Brad Brownell Temple of Doom? There is going to be enough re-used materials in this "new" arena bet they can cut the cost a few more million....this is going to be a disaster, just wait!

Good idea, I'd even take it a step further and call it

Mar 4, 2015, 9:45 AM [ in reply to Yes, I think a fitting name would be the ]

Brad Brownell Court at Tillman Arena.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

you guys are really onto to something, do you think we could

Mar 4, 2015, 9:55 AM

count student protesters in the attendance numbers?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think so, and that would make nikkisteele happier***

Mar 4, 2015, 10:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You don't think

Mar 4, 2015, 10:10 AM

@davidhood hasn't been keeping that in his back pocket for whenever he's in the doghouse though?

newb, I admire you for being so young and naive

Mar 4, 2015, 10:12 AM

One day when you marry @cutigerbob's daughter you will learn that a husband is never NOT in the doghouse. Hth

That's a good point, but are there not varying degrees of

Mar 4, 2015, 10:14 AM

doghousedness?

Plus I can cook, so I got that going for me at least.

@cutigerbob® 's daughter will melt over a nice home cooked candle lit dinner

It's clear that you do not understand women at all

Mar 4, 2015, 10:18 AM

she will like the home cooked candle lit dinner at first, but then she will complain about how you picked the wrong scent of candle, the food is not seasoned correctly or prepared to the right temperature, then she will start telling you things like how she gets annoyed by the way you chew your food. One day you will be sitting at the dinner table thinking "horry chit, GWP was right"

It's at that point I would attempt to

Mar 4, 2015, 10:21 AM

distract her with a laser pointer

Plus, why would I want to understand wimmin? Wimmin understand wimmin and they hate eachother

The Roy Philpott Snowcoseum

Mar 4, 2015, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Yes, I think a fitting name would be the ]

heard last night they were waiting for a major donor to

Mar 4, 2015, 9:47 AM

step up. if that doesnt happen, it'll still be Littejohn

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In that case, clemtiger117 arena will have a nice ring to it***

Mar 4, 2015, 9:50 AM

Re: In that case, clemtiger117 arena will have a nice ring to it***

Mar 4, 2015, 10:11 AM

Can you please talk to my boss? I am not sure how much you think I make but maybe you could try and get him in that ball park

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I'll see what I can do, let's go ahead and formalize this

Mar 4, 2015, 10:15 AM

agency agreement with a contract, and I will only take a mere 70% of the re-negotiated salary.

Sure thing, what's you bosses phone number?***

Mar 4, 2015, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Re: In that case, clemtiger117 arena will have a nice ring to it*** ]

Re: Sure thing, what's you bosses phone number?***

Mar 4, 2015, 10:29 AM

867-5309

null

Area code?***

Mar 4, 2015, 10:30 AM

Re: Area code?***

Mar 4, 2015, 10:35 AM

doesnt matter just talk to Jenny

null

Re: heard last night they were waiting for a major donor to

Mar 4, 2015, 9:51 AM [ in reply to heard last night they were waiting for a major donor to ]

We should be able to get that type of sizable contribution together from the Tigernet posters. Call it Tigernet Arena.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^THIS***

Mar 4, 2015, 9:51 AM

they just need to plop a commercial name on it.

Mar 4, 2015, 9:55 AM [ in reply to heard last night they were waiting for a major donor to ]

This aint the 1980's anymore.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How about

Mar 4, 2015, 9:57 AM

"Delta Dental Arena"?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

"The Hooters Center"***

Mar 4, 2015, 10:07 AM

that's the scuttlebutt around campus

Mar 4, 2015, 10:53 AM [ in reply to heard last night they were waiting for a major donor to ]

naming rights are available

the amount required for the name is subject of much speculation

So it might end up looking the same (low budget plan) and

Mar 4, 2015, 11:30 AM [ in reply to heard last night they were waiting for a major donor to ]

have the same name? Wow, so fitting of the program.

If I hit the Power Ball ....I'll give it a Tropical theme ..

Mar 4, 2015, 11:57 AM [ in reply to heard last night they were waiting for a major donor to ]

White sand concourses ..

Tiki Hut refreshment araes with shrimp & oyster Po Boys and Boat Drinks

Steel drum, Bob Marley and Jimmy Buffett piped in music.

Swimming pools behind each basket.

Rally Cats in bikinis

Then who would care about the basketball game?

I don't know

Mar 4, 2015, 10:06 AM

It'd kind of be a slap in the face to J.C. Littlejohn's family, but a fresh start might also be good.

Chic Fil A McFadden Arena

Mar 4, 2015, 10:26 AM

Deptula Memorial Arena?
the Bojangles It's Bo Time Center
Twin Peaks Indoor Arena

I was thinking

Mar 4, 2015, 10:28 AM

Twin Peaks earlier but didn't say it haha

yes...time to start over fresh***

Mar 4, 2015, 10:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually two or three sweet 16 and a final 8. But I agree

Mar 4, 2015, 11:28 AM

with you that the name should go. We need as much of a new beginning as we can get.

Replies: 34
| visibility 1,336
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic