Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If we don't make the NCAA or NIT this year, will we
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,763

If we don't make the NCAA or NIT this year, will we

Mar 4, 2015, 1:12 AM

accept an invite to the CBI?

It's also interesting to note that if we don't make the postseason that will be 3 times in Brownell's 5 seasons. That's the same number of times that Ellis, Barnes, and Purnell missed the postseason combined in their collective 21 seasons as CU's head basketball coach.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If we don't make the NCAA or NIT this year, will we

Mar 4, 2015, 1:16 AM

No

HTH

Re: If we don't make the NCAA or NIT this year, will we

Mar 4, 2015, 5:11 AM

I hope not!

let's see, Barnes and Purcell left of their own accord...

Mar 4, 2015, 7:54 AM

having tired of the difficulty of recruiting at Clemson and playing the top-heavy ACC schedule against both national powers also empowered by the conference refs.

Ellis? Well, we ran him off because there were enough supposed "good Tiger fans" complaining that "he couldn't take the next step" and "we, as paying fans, deserved better".

So what's your point?

I think his point is that our basketball program is

Mar 4, 2015, 8:08 AM

bad right now, in our head coach's 5th year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

there are some that wood prefer you saying the basketball

Mar 4, 2015, 8:12 AM

team isn't trip the lights fantastic right now... they know who they are.

bad is gauche & might upset some of the more sensitive types... again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're right, allow me to rephrase...

Mar 4, 2015, 8:23 AM

If our basketball team was just a little bit better right now, we would be almost good enough to make the NIT, maybe even win a game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: You're right, allow me to rephrase...

Mar 4, 2015, 8:30 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mA94cNCI3_c

now, don't you feel better?

oh, and good morning gwp!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Purcell?

Mar 4, 2015, 8:15 AM [ in reply to let's see, Barnes and Purcell left of their own accord... ]

He left?

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: let's see, Barnes and Purcell left of their own accord...

Mar 4, 2015, 8:56 AM [ in reply to let's see, Barnes and Purcell left of their own accord... ]

I didn't really have a point. It was just a general observation that I made about the state of Clemson's basketball program. The truth is, other than the Shyatt years, we haven't been this bad in basketball for this long in the last 30 years.

I don't really have an opinion on Brownell's job status, if that's what you're implying, and I don't even believe there's a discussion to be had. Brownell's going to be here for at least several more seasons, and he's going to get a chance to turn things around in the new and improved Littlejohn.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,763
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic