Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bring me your angry, frustrated, and irrational souls...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 780

Bring me your angry, frustrated, and irrational souls...

Mar 4, 2015, 12:18 AM

I'm curious, I know a lot of yall get mad when posters come out of no where to post comments in frustration about this team...but honestly, when things are going good in life, do you speak often? Not asking have you EVER, this is a question about frequency.

When you have a good experience at a restaurant (it was a win), do you ask to speak to the manager?

If you hit your thumb with a hammer, do you shout out expletives or celebrate?

If you were going the speed limit, do you get pulled over and told what an excellent job you're doing driving?

These angry posts do not bother me. I'm a pretty happy individual. It's gonna take more than a sour night of basketball to put me on edge, landblast the tnet community, and go to bed with heart burn because I'm just SO AAARRGGGHH! Nope, if it makes any of you feel better, unleash the beast. Just know that if you spend too much time dwelling on the negatives in life, they tend to multiply. Next thing you know, you angry birds are yelling at your wife/husband, tranny (for coots), kicking your dogs out the door, and dragging your chin on the floor at the work place...right where a coot forgot to mop.

Try and stay positive Tigers....why? Because Brooklyn Decker.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bring me your angry, frustrated, and irrational souls...

Mar 4, 2015, 8:43 AM

Your title came from the statue of liberty didn't it?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most of the comments are mild in contrast to what I used

Mar 4, 2015, 8:50 AM

to hear in the tin cans after losses.

Those poor, metal walls rattled mightily with the sounds and fury of p*ssed off Tigers! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well said...

Mar 4, 2015, 11:49 AM

there's an awful lot of preachers, therapists, and counselors on here carping and railing about people who offer honest, forthright opinions on an entertainment sight that has little bearing on anything.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 780
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic