Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Yesterday's win felt better than November
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 992

Yesterday's win felt better than November

Mar 3, 2015, 9:47 AM

OK before you get all up in arms. In November, I felt relatively certain our football team was a better team and would handily beat the coots. On to baseball. Sure we kicked their arses on Friday, but Sat was deja vus all over again. I was uncertain we have a better team than the coots, now I am convinced. Brody Koerner's performance was unreal. Absolutely the best outing I have seen in college baseball in some time. If you didn't watch, you cannot understand how good he was yesterday.
Reed Rohlman's shot in the ninth was sure to cause traffic problems as it would have landed in the street except for the incoming wind. Great defense, Chase Pinder had 7 putouts, quite a lot for one game. Hence the previous reference to a "Greg Maddox like" performance by Koerner.
As usual the coots played the sec excuse, we weren't motivate. I guess they didn't want to be there.
Guess what coots, we kicked your a##. All is right with the world today. I am off to talk to some loud talking ignorant dirtpeckers, if I can find any.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brody was great

Mar 3, 2015, 10:02 AM

But if that's the best outing by a starter in College Baseball you've seen in some time then you haven't watched much college baseball outside of Clemson recently. Aaron Nola basically every time he took the mound last year. Nathan Kirby's 18K no-hitter against Pitt last year. Both Hollingsworth and Thornhill last season for Texas in the CWS. Just last year alone. Great performance by Brody, but watch some more college ball, its so much better than MLB.

Jeez, give me a break

Mar 3, 2015, 10:55 AM

You need to revel in the moment. I am sure if I looked I could add to your list with performances you missed. Life is more fun if you are not so negative.

Re: Yesterday's win felt better than November

Mar 3, 2015, 10:53 AM

Definitely agree that yesterday's win was great but not as great as beating the Coots in football back in November. Go Tigers!!!!!

Re: Yesterday's win felt better than November

Mar 3, 2015, 11:00 AM

A convincing win over 'them' in the NIT would top off a great year for the Tigers. Of course a trip to the 'big dance' would be great. Biggie tonight IN Littlejohn. Hope enough students are able to stay up that late and help the team!

Replies: 4
| visibility 992
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic