Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The School and Athletic department don't advertise BBall
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 830

The School and Athletic department don't advertise BBall

Mar 1, 2015, 3:58 PM

well enough. I didn't even know there was a game yesterday, neither did most of my friends. The casual fan (pretty much every student at Clemson is a casual basketball fan) wouldn't have known there was a game, let alone senior day.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The School and Athletic department don't advertise BBall

Mar 1, 2015, 4:02 PM

Pathetic.
I knew of each and every game during my time at Clemson and that was before schedules were plastered all over social media....b/c social media did not exist.
OP must be trolling.

Re: The School and Athletic department don't advertise BBall

Mar 1, 2015, 4:17 PM

"During your time". Which totally applies to students now, right?

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It does apply, because students now of days have thousands..

Mar 1, 2015, 4:19 PM

of ways to get info about Clemson by just doing a search on google. He didn't when he went Clemson, yet he still went to the games.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OP is making excuses for not attending games***

Mar 1, 2015, 4:17 PM [ in reply to Re: The School and Athletic department don't advertise BBall ]

It's the school's fault that you and your friends didn't know about the game?***

Mar 1, 2015, 4:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

OK. well, pass this around...

Mar 1, 2015, 4:08 PM

There is game Tuesday night at 9PM vs. NC State which could be the last game on campus for over a year, and under the old look coliseum. So pass it around to other students. Make a evening of Clemson sports. Go to the baseball game at 5PM and the basketball game at 9PM. Go Tigers!!!

Re: OK. well, pass this around...

Mar 1, 2015, 4:10 PM
image.jpg(107.0 K)

Prepare to be attacked

Tired of all the excuses from students....

Mar 1, 2015, 4:17 PM

you live on campus, you can look on line to see what the schedule is. There are free schedules all over the place in Clemson. As a student you just have to walk to the arena. Regular fans have to travel. When I go to games I have to drive 2 hours to get to Clemson. That 2 hour drive has never deterred me from attending Clemson athletic events. Past students never had a problem with attending the game.

And if they aren't advertising it to you, it's because of the same University President that the students worship promoted this false idea that you can't be good in academics and athletics. When schools like Texas and Florida are good both athletically and academically. So the prez the students worship sold them false idea. The students god in Prez Barker drove our non revenue sports into the ground while school prez. Prez Barker started this athletics vs academics mumbo jumbo that recent and current students buy into. So if you want complain about the basketball games being advertised right, blame it on your god Prez Barker.

Sorry....not piling on, but I gotta take issue with this too

Mar 1, 2015, 4:29 PM

there's no chance a large percentage of the student population is unaware when there's a basketball game. Things have changed dramatically since I was a student---(and what did they do with all those slide rules, protractors, & thesauri anyhow??),---but I don't believe so many no-show students result from lack of awareness of the schedule.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 830
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic