Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TE depth chart
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,249

TE depth chart

Mar 1, 2015, 12:29 AM

As we know, Jordan Legget will enter the spring as the starter. Staton Seckinger may be the favorite to win the second TE spot but I think Milan Richard will put up a good fight. We'll see what Cannon Smith will bring to the table and don't forget about Jay Jay. I really think that they should give Jay Jay a look at TE if he falls on the Depth Chart. I also think that Garret Williams gets redshirted.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TE depth chart

Mar 1, 2015, 12:30 AM

Oops error...Jay jay should get a look at FB if he falls on the depth chart

Garrett Williams will be RS'ed, fact...

Mar 1, 2015, 12:45 AM

If you remember, he was supposed to be an EE, but decided against to enjoy his last semester of HS bcecause he was told he would RS. So, assuming there is not a catastrophic amount of injuries, he will RS and that's why he decided against enrolling early.

As for the depth chart, Leggett is 1 and I think Seckinger is on his heels if his recovery goes as planned. Leggett seems to have all the physical tools, but seems to lack fortitude. Hopefully that changes though because he can be a good one. In Swinneys spring practice preview it seems like JJ is doing the right things and will be back on the team soon. I'm with you, and expect big things out of Richard - he may be pushing Leggett if he doesn't embrace his chance, and Seckinger if he doesn't get all the way back from injury. Just my .02 cents...

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,249
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic