Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Now that a vandal has driven away twice in a vehicle
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,222

Now that a vandal has driven away twice in a vehicle

Feb 27, 2015, 10:19 AM

will someone think to maybe have a camera or two at street level?

Our rock security program is poor and needs to be dramatically improved. We got the money ! Spend some of it one good security for our rock !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's hide the camera in a blue/black or white/gold

Feb 27, 2015, 10:21 AM

dress.

The vandals will be so confused they will forget their evil intentions.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Wasn't it a Ford Ranger both times?

Feb 27, 2015, 11:13 AM

Possible Solutions:

Liberal solution: Ban all Trucks from campus, and eventually the USA (Trucks are bad). Create a jobs program for drivers of Trucks, and find out who/what made those drivers vandalize. Prosecute all those responsible for making drivers of Trucks commit this crime (threaten all manufacturers with class action law-suits). Punish everybody you can to show that you mean business.

Conservative solution: Prosecute the person responsible for vandalizing The Rock to the fullest extent of the law. Make an example if him, make it public, and let everybody know Clemson means business. Find way to secure The Rock in such a manner that all possible future attempts to vandalize it are completely impossible except right before, and during homes games.

This is mean to be humorous...please don't take it otherwise :)

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wasn't it a Ford Ranger both times?

Feb 27, 2015, 1:22 PM

It wasn't humorous at all , so no offense taken .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,222
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic