Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tillman Hall Revenge?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,515

Tillman Hall Revenge?

Feb 26, 2015, 10:32 PM

The perpetrator looks African American to me.Could all the controversy surrounding Tillman Hall and Clemson's stance not to change the name perhaps caused someone to try to act in revenge towards Clemson? Sorry if this was already discussed earlier

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then why wouldn't

Feb 26, 2015, 10:40 PM

they vandalize Tillman Hall or TG Clemson statute?

..I'm neutral on the OP's position.....

Feb 26, 2015, 10:45 PM

....but in the public eye, let's just say the average national sports fan, "Howard's Rock" is a more visible national symbol than the other two you mentioned. When I talk with fans of other. distant schools, like Iowa for instance, they know all about the Hill and the Rock, but almost nothing about Tillman Hall or who Thomas Clemson even was.....

why not the freakin Tillman STATUE in Cootlumbia?***

Feb 26, 2015, 11:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Then why wouldn't

Feb 26, 2015, 10:49 PM [ in reply to Then why wouldn't ]

Nothing symbolizes Clemson more than the Rock, breaking a window at Tillman and it's not even news.
It got me thinking, I don't know if it was here or another site, but there was a thread going around about how easy it was to break in to Death Valley.There was numerous people talking about how they broke in after hrs and made love on the 50,etc. They talked about how easy it was for even their girlfriends(i hope anyway) to navigate over a certain wall and then under something else and boom you are inside.My suggestion if anyone knows of such spots to let the authorities know, your love making whimses are over, lol.. This guy was 260 pounds and out of shape carrying tools, he didn't go over the rail fence.

back in the day when life was normal, it was ok to scale the

Feb 27, 2015, 7:18 AM

fence and get it on on the 50 or even on The Rock itself but we live in much different days and must take appropriate actions to protect our heritage.

it has been proven time and again that this form of

Feb 27, 2015, 7:15 AM [ in reply to Then why wouldn't ]

expression never yields positive results. We must be able to express our feelings without resorting to actions such as this or we will never be able to accomplish a thing and it amazes me how people cannot realize it. Oh well I'm done...good morning TigerNet

Re: Tillman Hall Revenge?

Feb 26, 2015, 10:47 PM

That's BS. Looks like a construction worker with an axe )pole) to grind. Tillman issue doesn't rank that high

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Re: Tillman Hall Revenge?

Feb 26, 2015, 10:57 PM

that would be a really dumb motive

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

rassis***

Feb 26, 2015, 11:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same reason I haven't shot the President..I know better & I

Feb 27, 2015, 12:06 AM

don't own a gun..and frankly wouldn't waste a good bullet on the Guy since I feel a bit sorry about his sorriness as a Leader, maker of low quality jobs, inability to man-up on what's needed abroad, a non-uniter of all The People & being too fixated on doing his own personal stuff to even think about AMERICA! LOL.

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where's the global warming Obalamaba promised.***

Feb 27, 2015, 6:24 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm going with "mentally unstable individual"

Feb 27, 2015, 12:03 AM

without an ability to think deeper than the hair on his head.

But hey, whatever floats yer boat.

2024 free_orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you serious?

Feb 27, 2015, 8:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

There is no R in "failing".***

Feb 27, 2015, 8:44 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trolling....***

Feb 27, 2015, 9:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,515
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic