Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Before we all get down and out about losing Savion, remember
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,169

Before we all get down and out about losing Savion, remember

Feb 24, 2015, 4:05 PM

We still have a whole freakin season to play before anything is final! That gives us time to win our opener, win the Atlantic divison, curb stomp the shamecocks, win the ACCCG, and play and BRING HOME the national title.

This kid will witness greatness, and it will be too much to resist. Venables will have our D ready and will put on a show for everyone PROVING it was more than JUST talent that made our D great last year...coaching had a little something to do with it too! You can have that same great staff that's proven to put DBs in the NFL Savion....come be apart of the no fly zone and create a Smith Island for the TIgers!

Meanwhile, LSU will probably fire Les because of some bonehead play that costs him a trip to the SEC chamionship...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Before we all get down and out about losing Savion, remember

Feb 24, 2015, 4:09 PM

I agree, its a long ways to go before next Feb. While some can keep a commitment over the long haul of a whole year/season. There are still those few that will waiver, especially ones that say they really love that certain school....I think Clemson was his first offer as well, so we'll see how much our coaches stay in contact throughout the year. Anything can happen!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am not down. I hope the kid has a great career if

Feb 24, 2015, 4:13 PM

that is his final choice but--we will get a guy to fill this need and he will be the right fit for Clemson. No worries on that. I would only start worrying if we started losing recruits to the Cooties. LOL.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Before we all get down and out about losing Savion, remember

Feb 24, 2015, 4:55 PM

Somebody send him the video of the Real DV Tigers beating the fake DV Tigers in the bowl game. Send it to him about once a week....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,169
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic