Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rahshaun Smith raves about Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Rahshaun Smith raves about Clemson

Feb 19, 2015, 12:44 PM

Per Insider.espn.go.com

BRADENTON, Fla. -- The Clemson Tigers inked the nation's No. 4 class for 2015, according to RecruitingNation, and are off to a terrific start in 2016 with seven verbals, including No. 13 Tavien Feaster and No. 128 Tavares Chase of IMG Academy.

Based on the comments of No. 66 Rahshaun Smith Monday, the Tigers may not be done at IMG Academy in 2016. The 6-foot-3, 225-pound outside linebacker prospect made a visit with his mom the last weekend in January, and Clemson knocked it out of the park.

“By far, without a doubt it’s Clemson that’s been recruiting me the hardest and was my best visit,” Smith said. “Since the day I had the scholarship, they have recruited me the hardest. Coach [Dabo] Swinney and I have a real strong relationship. When I took my mom down for a visit, my second time going, I got to meet the university president and he is from my hometown. We built a strong relationship, my mom loves him, he loves my family and I’ve not heard anybody say that they have had a meeting with the president of a school and I’m around a lot of top prospects. That was big."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rahshaun Smith raves about Clemson

Feb 19, 2015, 12:52 PM

I think he commits this summer sometime or maybe earlier. Saivion smith almost committed early as well but these 2 are must gets and the staple for this class on defense. Our coaches can recruit.

I freaking love Clements.***

Feb 19, 2015, 1:00 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

yes. it's great to see him involved.***

Feb 19, 2015, 1:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I freaking love Clements.***

Feb 19, 2015, 2:10 PM [ in reply to I freaking love Clements.*** ]

I agree...with as much flack as Clements and DRad get from time to time, they all (including Dabo) know what it takes to build an elite program, they're seemingly all humble, down to earth guys and they're "all in!" Great time to be a Tiger!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I freaking love Clements.***

Feb 19, 2015, 2:15 PM [ in reply to I freaking love Clements.*** ]

Amazing how much different he is from barker.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I hope we get that DB from IMG acadamy

Feb 19, 2015, 1:01 PM

I can't remember his name but that kid looks like the real deal. Don't get me wrong, The other 2 are really good as well but the DB looks like he will start the moment he steps on campus

Re: I hope we get that DB from IMG acadamy

Feb 19, 2015, 1:40 PM

Saivion Smith (http://247sports.com/Player/Saivion-Smith-60921)

IMG Academy is just insane...6 players in the Top 100, including 2 in the top 6 (according to 24/7).

Re: I hope we get that DB from IMG acadamy

Feb 19, 2015, 2:13 PM [ in reply to I hope we get that DB from IMG acadamy ]

Savion Smith. I think he would be a nice replacement for Mac when he decides to take his talent to the NFL

Re: Rahshaun Smith raves about Clemson

Feb 19, 2015, 1:10 PM

Notice how ESPN says that we haven't even offered him

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/168226/rahshaun-smith

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic