Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BKB Update: Clemson on ESPN's Bracketology Bubble Watch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,984

BKB Update: Clemson on ESPN's Bracketology Bubble Watch

Feb 6, 2015, 11:09 AM

Clemson on ESPN's Bracketology Bubble Watch

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BKB Update: Clemson on ESPN's Bracketology Bubble Watch

Feb 6, 2015, 11:13 AM

We are getting there but red hot, I wouldn't say all that.

Feb 6, 2015, 11:23 AM

Miami is a must win and have to steal on against a ND or Duke, need that big quality win on the resume to make up for the Winthrop-GW losses. Ark, LSU, Cuse, and Pitt are all pretty good wins.

The only ones that seem to be dwelling on the "Winthrop-GW"

Feb 6, 2015, 12:04 PM

clitches ... ARE OUR OWN TigerNet PEOPLE !. Enough already ! (por favor). EVERYBODY says how great the team is doing, and when they mention Winthrop-GW, its like in passing, like look how good they are doing given the rough start.

Its not how you start, its how you finish

That is why we are even IN THE CONVERSATION

Message was edited by: OhWiseOne®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It does suck that we start so slow

Feb 6, 2015, 12:44 PM

I hope that's something we can figure out eventually. It's probably a talent and experience issue this year, but maybe it'll be better next year.

Re: The only ones that seem to be dwelling on the "Winthrop-GW"

Feb 6, 2015, 1:38 PM [ in reply to The only ones that seem to be dwelling on the "Winthrop-GW" ]

Its not dwelling on them, its just the fact that those 2 losses are part of the whole process of making the dance. Key wins(Good) and key losses(Bad) are looked at during the bracketology. However, the key to getting in has always been Conf. play, if we can finish in the top half of the conf and win a game or 2 in the ACC Tourney we'll have a legit chance of making it. I think it'll take at least 12 conf wins.

Just Keep Playing The Havoc "D" AND Keep Taking IT To Hoop !

Feb 6, 2015, 11:59 AM

Do this, and be glad ........................

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2015, 12:30 AM

We have given away two ACC games and one more if we hit 70% from the line we win. The early games are expected with young teams but if we had an 8-2 ACC record, those early games never come up. I think something changed in the Wake game. Our guys are no longer threatened by others. They became a team that day. It doesn't even look like the same team. The news in NC that all predicted us last will not mention a Clemson win. I grew up in Anderson county. I remember we covered all,ACC teams. I hope we begin to dominate in Basketball too. It makes them face the fact four NC teams can't win them all.

I think we have embarrassed them in football so bad, they will not cover basketball...lol

Go Tigers, make Swoffy deal with the Unc conference not turning out his way!

Do you guys see the bias in the upstate? Do 4,7, & 13 cover UNC too. (13 is in Asheville I could see them covering both)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,984
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic