Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger Woods is the Best TNetter
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Tiger Woods is the Best TNetter

Feb 1, 2015, 10:24 AM

Thanks for always keeping us in the know on recruiting! I always look forward to reading your posts.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tiger Woods is the Best TNetter

Feb 1, 2015, 10:28 AM

Go join a premium site and you'll be in the know like he is. Stop being cheap

Feb 1, 2015, 10:45 AM

Says the guy that doesn't donate here.

??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know I appreciate his heads-ups! don't have the time or budget for all that work...

Feb 1, 2015, 10:50 AM

But I'm glad someone does! ;)

Keep up the good work & Go Tigers!!!

Feb 1, 2015, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods is the Best TNetter ]

Tiger Net may break some at 30 buck a year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

easy...

Feb 1, 2015, 12:46 PM

when I was a student at Clemson, there were plenty of times when I couldn't afford to put gas in my car. more often than not, if I didn't smuggle food home from the dining hall from lunch, I wouldn't be eating dinner that night. all the while, I enjoyed the free services on tigernet and I tried to get back now that I actually can afford to donate

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2015, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods is the Best TNetter ]

Why give you free info that I pay for? I'm sorry if you can't budget 8 bucks a month I'm sorry stay here or float to TcI

Yea, that wasn't the point he was making***

Feb 1, 2015, 11:31 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Feb 1, 2015, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods is the Best TNetter ]

It don't matter what you post there is always a smart A.

Dude are you kidding me?

Feb 1, 2015, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods is the Best TNetter ]

Good grief Negative Nancy....he was just thanking a fellow tnetter for some posts that people enjoy. Why you gotta come in and be like that?

Why would anybody pay money for the premium sites when they could get the gist of what they say from one of our own right here?

You aren't even a tnet donor. Tool

Re: Dude are you kidding me?

Feb 1, 2015, 11:58 AM

Thank you. I got td'd for being casually sarcastic. Tough crowd this morning

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

maybe he's being like that, because information he's chosen

Feb 1, 2015, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Dude are you kidding me? ]

to pay for, making it "privileged", is now being bandied about for free?

i'm not a fan of or have a great "appreciation" of the "game" recruiting has become among fans & fan bases. i also see a lack of decency from the "experts" and their disciples driven by a need to "report first"; see tavien feaster and others. i think it's become ugly and a bit of a joke arguing over a "high 3 star vs a low 4 star" or "my favorite player got dropped to a 4 and that's bullcrap" and on and on and that's the tip[no baptist] of the iceberg.

personal feelings and thoughts aside, what i do understand and value is the relationship in obtaining someone's work, someone's livelihood and then the care and commitment to that information afterwards.

i'm pretty sure there's a "contract" in there and sharing that information or betraying a trust enters into the equation once the information is passed along.

maybe some or all of that could be why CUPeake19 "be like that?"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No no, I totally agree dsp

Feb 1, 2015, 1:18 PM

And I hate the game that recruiting has become. I think sites like ubooster are making it even worse.

But that wasn't the point I was making. I just thought it was rather rude for peake to jump in and get all uppity when the OP was simply passing on some kind words. That's is all...

Re: Dude are you kidding me?

Feb 1, 2015, 12:53 PM [ in reply to Dude are you kidding me? ]

You hang on a man jock for pretty much him summing up premuim articles. That's #### lame dude. Down vote all you want like some losers and high school ####.

The only people I TD are coots

Feb 1, 2015, 1:22 PM

You are not a coot, so I didn't down vote you. I'm not the only one that reads the threads, you know.

I never said I "hang on a man jock" (whatever that means), bit I do enjoy his nuggets of information just like I enjoy David Hoods. Sorry I don't care enough to invest in those other sites like you do. Whoops

He does a fine job, and I look forward to his posts. I might

Feb 1, 2015, 11:05 AM

add that there are also quite a number of other highly-informed, sports-savvy folks posting regularly, and I enjoy their input.

Once you wade through the miscellanea, you can always find informative posts well-worth the read. Frankly, the knowledge makes me often feel the dummy, a label I wear with forced humility! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TMI ..... Well TWs posts are actually pretty good?***

Feb 1, 2015, 11:14 AM

Guess that's one way to measure the best TNetter***

Feb 1, 2015, 11:32 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yet, my good Friend, when it comes to lists and invasions,

Feb 1, 2015, 11:35 AM

you have no peers! lol

Good morning to my favorite listinvadingpickemwhateverelsekrzy buddy!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

According to tigerking79, it's "soccerf@g", so I have that

Feb 1, 2015, 11:39 AM

going for me.

odds were if he threw enough around he'd finally get1 right.

Feb 1, 2015, 11:42 AM

oh, and happy sunday.

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My wife wouldn't like that news.

Feb 1, 2015, 11:44 AM

;)

Who is currently upset with me for not cleaning enough as we're hosting a Super Bowl party tonight, I'm batting 1000 this morning.

Clean the toilets real good....That always works!***

Feb 1, 2015, 11:46 AM

at least you're consistent, so you got that going for you...

Feb 1, 2015, 11:47 AM [ in reply to My wife wouldn't like that news. ]

which is nice.

if you haven't already, you should count that among your many positives when she sits you down for your annual review.

Oh boy, here we don't go again, I hope! After a bit it was

Feb 1, 2015, 11:44 AM [ in reply to According to tigerking79, it's "soccerf@g", so I have that ]

hard to tell whether or not that fight was staged, which in fact caused me to laugh.

"You're ugly!"

"No I'm not; your Momma is!"

"No, she's not; your sister's ugly, too!"

"So's your Grandma, aunts, cousins...even your Preacher!"

"Even your dog is ugly...Nah nah nah nah nah nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" lol

(P.S. I'll stick with the name, soccerkrzy, if you don't mind!")

Who knew one of my scoks would end up

Feb 1, 2015, 11:33 AM

making you have a crush. You're welcome.

LOL.....Clever!***

Feb 1, 2015, 11:39 AM

I concur .***

Feb 1, 2015, 11:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: I concur .***

Feb 1, 2015, 12:56 PM

Wait a minute, are you telling me he is better than Billy L ? Just kidding. I agree. He knows his recruiting stuff.

Appreciate it!

Feb 1, 2015, 1:16 PM

There are so many good posters here. @davidhoodi is the best though.

I just like to keep fellow Clemson fans informed.

I'm careful not to go overboard. There is great information on TI and sometimes 247.

I'll never copy and paste stuff from those sites and I try to come up with my own opinion after gathering information from everywhere.

I will always try to contribute to TNet cause I love it here.

TW

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Shouldn't you be out working on your short game ??**

Feb 1, 2015, 1:19 PM

--

Re: Shouldn't you be out working on your short game ??**

Feb 1, 2015, 1:20 PM

Is there a point? It's over.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

... and how to dodge cameras?***

Feb 1, 2015, 1:22 PM [ in reply to Shouldn't you be out working on your short game ??** ]

Re: Appreciate it!

Feb 1, 2015, 1:21 PM [ in reply to Appreciate it! ]

You're one of about 5 members here that I look for on threads and scroll down to, no matter the subject. Keep doin' yo thang brother!

I do appreciate the insights as well**

Feb 1, 2015, 1:24 PM [ in reply to Appreciate it! ]

--

Feb 1, 2015, 1:51 PM

I enjoy reading his post and he is well informed. TigerBry83 also provides great information on players and recruits. There are a lot of great posters on here I thoroughly enjoy reading.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic