Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot insider Wes Mitchell
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Coot insider Wes Mitchell

Feb 1, 2015, 8:10 AM
image.jpg(152.6 K)

The doosh-bag has Feaster committed to us as far back as Nov. 19 of 2013. Leave it up to the C@cks to try and create a scenario where it seems like he already has despite his family wanted their privacy maintained and respected throughout the recruiting process. Thank God his parents done read recruits websites. That could be just the thing to #### them off!!

No-class a$$clown...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coot insider Wes Mitchell

Feb 1, 2015, 8:45 AM

What are you talking about? That is just his prediction on where he will end up. Nowhere on there does it say that Feaster is committed. 247 uses that prediction with all other predictions and comes up with a percentage of how likely reporters think the recruit will end up at a school.

Feb 1, 2015, 8:54 AM

That's just a prediction dude, every single other writer on their has Fester predicted to Clemson too. 247, Rivals, ESPN..etc won't just throw a kids commitment out there until it comes directly from him. But its been pretty clear from the start Clemson is the odds on favorite for him, not much of a surprise either way.

Not according to Dooper Source Supermutt

Feb 1, 2015, 9:32 AM

Huggins and Feaster are Pup locks no matter how early or how hard Clemson recruited these guys. It was common knowledge that nothing could be done to keep these two stud players from the great UGAy.

Oh wait....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2015, 9:51 AM

Before you personally attack anyone, be reminded that Wes was employed by the Big Spur as a recruiting reporter. He's now at Gamecock Central in the same capacity. He does nothing more than what reporters of other schools, ours(Clemson) included do based on their interviews with players/family/coaches. I happen to know Wes personally, his mother & I are first cousins, and I know that he doesn't recklessly report.

Has anybody NOT predicted Feaster to Clemson

Feb 1, 2015, 10:33 AM

I think it has been common knowledge for a lonnnnnnngggggggg time

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic