Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2016 LB Jamie Skalski
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 2,325

2016 LB Jamie Skalski

Jan 31, 2015, 2:48 PM

I work at an Indoor Sports complex in the Atlanta area....Northgate HS Linebacker Jamie Skalski has been playing in our indoor soccer leagues for the last 2 years now. Kid has been over 6'2'' with a full beard since he was 14. Absolute stud in the making

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2016 LB Jamie Skalski

Jan 31, 2015, 2:56 PM

Just watched his highlight looks like a good player . Here is his Highlight tape

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn't he a heavy Dawg lean??***

Jan 31, 2015, 3:01 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Apparently he is a Tiger lean, may even commit soon***

Jan 31, 2015, 3:03 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

very much a Tiger lean...***

Jan 31, 2015, 3:10 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: very much a Tiger lean...***

Jan 31, 2015, 3:18 PM

That is good news but do we have room ?

He's '16.***

Jan 31, 2015, 3:21 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

2016 - he's a take -***

Jan 31, 2015, 3:21 PM [ in reply to Re: very much a Tiger lean...*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2016 - he's a take -***

Jan 31, 2015, 4:01 PM

I know he is a 16 that's why I asked if we had room doubt we take many LB seeing as we have 12 right now and 3 redshirt Freshmen and 4 that will redshirt this years. Seems like it's getting a little crowded at Linebacker

Supermutt tmaled me

Jan 31, 2015, 3:48 PM [ in reply to very much a Tiger lean...*** ]

Says he'll end up a dawg.

Venables tmailed me and said not so fast....***

Jan 31, 2015, 3:52 PM

OK I see that now. I must have another LB confused.***

Jan 31, 2015, 3:11 PM [ in reply to Apparently he is a Tiger lean, may even commit soon*** ]

From Newnan - they got big bones and tough as chit

Jan 31, 2015, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Isn't he a heavy Dawg lean??*** ]

he's a take.

BTW - never ever get into a skirmish with those Newnan boys

Jan 31, 2015, 3:47 PM

just sayin -

No me, but I've seen what they can do to a poor #### that crosses them.

Makes Tiger Woods look like a dental dream.

not tnet TW - the one that shot 82 yesterday...***

Jan 31, 2015, 3:48 PM

Might be stealing another one from the Coots.

Jan 31, 2015, 3:17 PM

http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/2014/09/18/strecruiting-usc-out-to-a-large-lead-for-georgia-junior-linebacker/

USC is the current frontrunner for LB Jamie Skalski (6-1 222) of Newnan, GA who was among the prospects in Columbia for the Georgia game.

“It’s a pretty big lead,” Skalski said, “but I’m going to give it some time and wait until next year to commit.” Skalski has USC #1 on this list and Clemson and Ole Miss tied for second.

Skalski currently is sidelined for three weeks with a broken thumb. Last season he was in on 120 tackles and 7.5 sacks. He runs well for his size and has been clocked at 4.5 in the 40.

He camped at USC this summer and that’s when he picked up the offer from the Gamecocks. His visit for the Georgia game was his first since then and he got a good feel for the atmosphere.

“I loved it, it was awesome,” Skalski said. “All the fans were real loud and it’s a good environment to play in. I watched #10 ( LB Skai Moore0 and he did a good job on (Todd) Gurley. He was a beast that game.”

Skalski also spent time talking with recruiter Joe Robinson and linebackers coach Kirk Botkin. That was his first visit and he said he probably will visit Clemson, Georgia and Auburn as well.

“I get lots of mail from Clemson and I heard from coach Venables the other day and he wants me to visit,” he said.

Skalski also has offers from North Carolina, Ole Miss, Central Florida, Marshall, Louisville and Wake Forest.

Share this:?Click to share on Google+?1Click to share on Twitter?Share on Facebook?More?Click to share on LinkedIn

Re: Might be stealing another one from the Coots.

Jan 31, 2015, 3:32 PM

That's also an old article. Looks like we have closed significant ground in the meantime.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Source - tigernet 1/30/15 -

Jan 31, 2015, 3:35 PM [ in reply to Might be stealing another one from the Coots. ]

Newnan (GA) Northgate 3-star linebacker Jamie Skalski has publically said that Clemson is his favorite. Could he give the Tigers the official nod this weekend?

Skalski told TigerNet Thursday night that he’s looking forward to seeing what all Clemson has to offer.

“I mainly want to see the facilities and the campus,” Skalski said. “I would also love to be able to sit down with some of the current players and talk to them.”

Re: Might be stealing another one from the Coots.

Jan 31, 2015, 3:40 PM [ in reply to Might be stealing another one from the Coots. ]

He, like Fields at one time, believed the SEC was superior. He is finally seeing through the bullcrap of the SEC propaganda.

Without the illusion of the SEC, the caulks have nothing.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

alot like Boulware - crazy motor - this one will rise

Jan 31, 2015, 3:44 PM

in rankings like crazy - don't care if he doesn't - gonna be a player.

Replies: 19
| visibility 2,325
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic