Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
RB Feaster not ready to identify a favorite, per KornCOOT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,524

RB Feaster not ready to identify a favorite, per KornCOOT

Jan 31, 2015, 11:55 AM

#STRecruiting: Spartanburg RB Feaster not ready to identify a favorite

January 31, 2015 by Phil Kornblut

Spartanburg RB Tavien Feaster has heard the talk about him being a near lock for Clemson at this point. The Tigers have made a strong recruiting effort with Feaster. Dabo Swinney was in to see him earlier this week and Jeff Scott and Tony Elliott checked in last week. Feaster is, of course, interested in the Tigers but he’s not buying what the Internet is selling about being on the verge of committing.
“I’m not positive what I want to do yet,” Feaster said. “I can’t stop them from their opinion.” Feaster said he’s never given anyway the indication he’s ready to make a decision.
Feaster added that Tennessee, Auburn and Georgia are recruiting him very hard along with Clemson. He’s also talking a lot to Notre Dame.
“I’m looking for the place that will give me the best opportunity,” Feaster said. “Definitely trying to play early is what I want to do. I don’t want to go nowhere for two years and sit the bench.”
Feaster said he has no timeline for a decision. He is not sure he’ll make Clemson’s junior day Saturday because he had a basketball game Friday night and wasn’t sure how he would feel. He’ll make that decision Saturday morning.
Feaster also has an offer from USC but hasn’t heard that much from the Gamecocks. His other offers are Auburn, Florida State, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida, Penn State, North Carolina, Virginia, Notre Dame and Nebraska.
Feaster has rushed for over 2700 yards and 19 touchdowns the past two seasons. He also has has 95 receptions for 1800 yards and 23 touchdowns.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: RB Feaster not ready to identify a favorite, per KornCOOT

Jan 31, 2015, 12:03 PM

Yeah, remember this post.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does that article not sound like a sad, old man desperately

Jan 31, 2015, 12:04 PM

trying to convince himself of something more than anyone else?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

David Hood laughs in surgery***

Jan 31, 2015, 12:06 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Feaster WILL be in Clemson today, if not already there......

Jan 31, 2015, 12:20 PM

Re: Feaster WILL be in Clemson today, if not already there......

Jan 31, 2015, 12:58 PM

He's at the basketball game. Sitting next to Elliot

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Feaster is here every week. Kornbutt is a joke.***

Jan 31, 2015, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Feaster WILL be in Clemson today, if not already there...... ]

Re: RB Feaster not ready to identify a favorite, per KornCOOT

Jan 31, 2015, 1:33 PM

"Feaster also has an offer from USC but hasn’t heard that much from the Gamecocks" =we didn't want him anyway. Nice spin

C@ck-lock. It was over the moment corncoot's charm got involved.***

Jan 31, 2015, 1:36 PM

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,524
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic