Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Another Sammy?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,541

Another Sammy?

Jan 30, 2015, 6:42 AM

https://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1730841

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another Sammy?

Jan 30, 2015, 6:54 AM

Nice post! I appreciate it. Although I don't necessarily disagree, especially when projecting high school kids (comparisons), but it bothers me to NO end when guys in college are compared to other guys from the same college (as in, for the draft) lol. It seems like a lazy way out..especially when they're compared to a guy from a former era/scheme...like the analysts just see the same uni, and position and say "they must be the same" lol...

GO TIGERS!

Well, it was obvious when Sammy arrived on campus he was

Jan 30, 2015, 7:42 AM

talented enough to have stepped off a high school field and onto an NFL field without missing a beat. Not many players are in that class of athlete. I guess we'll know really soon if Cain can have the same type of immediate impact, but I wouldn't set that as an early expectation for him. After all, he didn't even play WR in high school, right.

Re: Well, it was obvious when Sammy arrived on campus he was

Jan 30, 2015, 8:06 AM

Yep I've never seen such acceleration off the ine. Also great hands which isn't always the case w really fast guys

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cain + Ray Ray = Sammy

Jan 30, 2015, 7:47 AM

Both are very, very good and could surpass Scott and Williams by the end of the year. (In single games not season long stats).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

you're CRAZY!

Jan 30, 2015, 8:19 AM

Scott is going to explode even more this year and Williams and Peake our our veteran big men that have absurd speed. I do think that Cain and ray ray will play, but to say they will have more yards per game than Scott and Williams is far from what will happen. The WR depth is great so if we have an injury it appears that Cain or Ray Ray have the talent to be able to step in if they can learn the offense, but these kids aren't even on campus yet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The same could've been said last year for Cain.....

Jan 30, 2015, 9:23 AM

jus sayin'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

I see what you are saying about Sammy, but we didn't

Jan 30, 2015, 9:51 AM

Have near as much talent when he was coming in. Not to mention Sammy is a FREAK DADDY. Also, Scott was an early enrollment so he learned the O with Watson. Man, I need to proof read my posts before I send them.

Re: Another Sammy?

Jan 30, 2015, 9:19 AM

I disagree with the more filled out and not as long, its the opposite.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,541
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic