Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
jockstrap prognostication on our 2015 schedule
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,622

jockstrap prognostication on our 2015 schedule

Jan 29, 2015, 7:24 PM

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1825&tid=209586774&mid=209586774&sid=1017&style=2

Read at your own risk

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: jockstrap prognostication on our 2015 schedule

Jan 29, 2015, 7:34 PM

first two or three posts were actually logical but after that it went down hill quick

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

"I see seven losses on Clemson's schedule."

Jan 29, 2015, 7:41 PM

Sumbich must have xray vision.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I rarely venture over there

Jan 29, 2015, 7:46 PM

And it's even more uncommon that I ever get riled up over it, but these people really are delusional.

How on earth could anybody think they stand a chance against us? Unproven, mediocre QB against a bona-fide stud and all american candidate

Wow

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2015, 9:44 PM

The first couple posts had you 10-2. What more could you want?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Jan 29, 2015, 9:47 PM

one loss tops pu$$y. and there are four to six in acc that would beat cocklovers down. Carolina will beat you game one - bank on it usuck

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jan 29, 2015, 11:10 PM

Looks like there's a whole lot of hopeful delusion going on in the heads of the coots these days.

Gotta love it.

Jan 30, 2015, 12:25 AM

Depth issues? umm we are just as deep as we were before we just don't have a lot of seniors on this team. Those under classmen have logged a lot of hours and play time when we were "blowing out" teams. I see a significant drop of because of the loss of Vic, Grady, Stephone and Robert. But our back ups will be serviceable. The secondary will be a strong suit next year. Linebackers will be fill in spots. Kellen Jones, Bouleware, and Joseph will be our starters i bet you. With Register, Rogers, coming for back ups. our linebacker core are very young we redshirted A LOT of them. They have a year in the system and will apply that information they learned this coming season. Will they be #1? Doubtful but with DW getting healthy, and the back ups coming in early to learn the system they will get quality reps while he rehabs. That alone will be monumental to the help for us IF DW was to go down. We will have TWO capable backups that are DT guys that can still run and throw the ball. If our defense is top 20 and DW plays all year they run the table. If he's not healthy i still only see them losing 2 games. GaTech and possibly FSU. You have to remember that GaTech game we spotted them 17 points on offense alone. Can't wait.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,622
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic