Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson coaches at IMG
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 3,746

Clemson coaches at IMG

Jan 29, 2015, 4:46 PM

https://twitter.com/IMGAFootball/status/560912174689046529/photo/1

Thank God

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

I bet Urban Meyer shows up tomorrow. Just a hunch.***

Jan 29, 2015, 4:46 PM

Re: I bet Urban Meyer shows up tomorrow. Just a hunch.***

Jan 29, 2015, 4:56 PM

Guaranteed

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

PLEASE make a move for Shavar Manuel, that'd be great!

Jan 29, 2015, 5:06 PM

We all know about Saivion, Rahshaun, and Tavares (TJ) but how about put in a word with big Shavar Manuel. He'd be a great pickup and any team would be lucky to have him. He's a beast. Don't wanna see him go to FSU. It'd be excellent to get these four in a package deal... just saying..

DE- Shavar Manuel 6-5 262 Tampa, FL IMG Academy 5* from 24/7, #1 SDE, and #3 nationally. 5* prospect from Rivals and their #2 DE and 7th overall. 2nd overall on ESPN's Top 300. In 2014, recorded 61 tackles and 20 sacks. CBS/MaxPreps All American. Also an All State Team member. Was an all county performer as a freshman and sophomore. Has offers from Bama, FSU, Miami, PSU, Fla, OhSt, CU, and others. Has a top three of Bama, FSU, and Miami. From Jamie Newburg, "I was very anxious to see the 6-foot-4, 260-pounder, as they hosted a very good Tampa Bay Tech team led by Clemson bound Deon Cain. On this night Tech beat Blake 20-6. They did a nice job of scheming Manuel. On the game’s first play from scrimmage, Cain froze Manuel on a zone read option and scored on an 80-yard run. Certainly I see things that he must continue to work on. He can always get bigger, stronger and faster. Manuel can play a little harder. At least for the next two seasons he will constantly see double teams and teams running away from him. There are plays to be made on the other side of the field. He can get there. Of course Manuel can continue to work on his technique. Heck, I already think he does a nice job with it. He has several moves already in his arsenal."
For more, http://recruiting.scout.com/story/1437988-scouting-5-star-shavar-manuel

IMG 4* QB decommited from FSU today

Jan 29, 2015, 5:26 PM

or at least he tweeted he had

he then took down the tweet so who really knows

maybe Dabo had a reason to be there other than Chase the 4* WR, Smith the 5* CB and Smith the 5* LB who all have Clemson high on their list of teams to play for.

Maybe they should just rent a nearby apartment like Clemson

Jan 29, 2015, 5:56 PM

did in upstate NY while recruiting Chad Kelly.
Although I think they did that because there were no decent hotels nearby that didn't broadcast every guest that registered.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Maybe they should just rent a nearby apartment like Clemson

Jan 29, 2015, 6:57 PM

Wow, they really rented out an apartment to recruit one kid? Man. That kinda makes the whole chad kelly sitution a little more disturbing. I do wish he didn't have such a hot head and was still on this team, he was a good QB.

Replies: 6
| visibility 3,746
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic