Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Your School
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 817

Your School

Jan 29, 2015, 4:39 PM

must be sh1tty if Finbebum is your commencement speaker (Ole Miss). never ceases to amaze

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Unbelievable. If I'd put in 4+ years and tons of bucks at

Jan 29, 2015, 4:51 PM

Oxford to get my sheepskin and the "academicians" at Ole Miss invited some radio call-in show host whose audience participants included most of the redneck population of South Alabama to be the commencement speaker, I'd be pi$$ed.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Makes sense, all SEC schools love Alabama.

Jan 29, 2015, 4:53 PM

I bet they feel honored to have Saban's mistress speak at their commencement.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder how much the Bama fans actually love Finebaum.

Jan 29, 2015, 4:59 PM

In 1993 he broke the story of Antonio Langham, a University of Alabama football player who signed a contract with a sports agent while playing for the school, which led to a NCAA probation for the school.

He's also a UT grad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My guess is....

Jan 29, 2015, 5:04 PM

while they probably love all the smoke he's constantly blowing up their a$$es, at the end of the day they, just like everyone else, think's he a giant toadynad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

If I remember correctly, Finebaum also provided damning info

Jan 29, 2015, 5:10 PM [ in reply to I wonder how much the Bama fans actually love Finebaum. ]

in all that Albert Means stuff that should have gotten 'Bama consideration for the NCAA death penalty.

Hey....If Ole Miss can get Finebaum, maybe usuck will invite Korncoot to be their commencement speaker this May!!!..............:~)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Your School

Jan 29, 2015, 4:57 PM

don't they need graduates for this?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You graduate INTO the SEC, not from it.

Jan 29, 2015, 4:58 PM

big boy ish

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 817
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic