Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU at Clemson date released
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

FSU at Clemson date released

Jan 29, 2015, 8:48 AM

The ACC Digital Network just tweeted this little gem out...

Hey @FSU_Football fans, got any plans for November 7th? Well, you better add watching the #Noles at Clemson to that list!

I guess they are going to make Clemson play Georgia Tech early in the season and FSU late.

Full schedule will be released at 10 a.m.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well then there's that.... Hmmm...***

Jan 29, 2015, 8:50 AM

At least it's not Nov 21.***

Jan 29, 2015, 9:01 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

thanks nikki. hopefully both teams take care of bidness

Jan 29, 2015, 8:51 AM

leading up to this.

wood b uge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that like a scheduling "off-week" for the SEC? (loljk)***

Jan 29, 2015, 9:01 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU at Clemson date released

Jan 29, 2015, 9:09 AM

That's crazy the year that would be good to get them early they move it back.

Jan 29, 2015, 9:09 AM

Wow that's great news. It's great to finally get a big in-conference game late in the season.

Not many favors given to us & our schedule....

Jan 29, 2015, 9:13 AM

Pretty typical.

I guess the powers that be don't wanting us mopping up the field with FSU before they can get gelled & try to rebuild & find some continuity....

Would've been cool to get them early on, but let's hope this is as big a game as it's potential!

Go Tigers!

Re: Not many favors given to us & our schedule....

Jan 29, 2015, 9:20 AM

I look at it as an opportunity for our DLine to gel! If Braxton Miller ends up at FSU with Dalvin Cook at RB, they're going to have a killer rushing attack right off the bat. I'd prefer we allow our DLine to get its sea legs before facing that. Of course, I realize I'm assuming a lot by slotting Miller in at QB for the Noles.

You mean "buckaroo?" No problem***

Jan 29, 2015, 9:29 AM

Re: You mean "buckaroo?" No problem***

Jan 29, 2015, 9:41 AM

haha well played

Surprised they didn't make it a Thursday game ...***

Jan 29, 2015, 9:13 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good. Last years start was rough.***

Jan 29, 2015, 9:28 AM

Jan 29, 2015, 9:39 AM

Positives: We should be favored in every game until Nov. 7th. By then we will have a much better idea about each team. We could be undefeated to November, we could have a chance at some marquee wins right when the CFP rankings actually start to matter.

Negatives: I think FSU will struggle early on, not necessarily lose any games or more than 1 but they will be figuring out a lot. It could have given us a chance at a great early win and some revenge. Now they will be either much tougher or bad enough that the win won't help us much in the national perspective.

Overall: I think it just too variable right now to have any idea what kind of effect this will have. Unlike last year we knew what kind of team we were getting and it was early. We will know by the game but preseason speculation will be just that... speculation.

Re: FSU at Clemson date released---link

Jan 29, 2015, 9:41 AM

"November 7 at Clemson: Florida State has owned Clemson under Jimbo Fisher, going 4-1 against the Tigers. But Clemson is an elite program with elite talent. Both schools return 11 starters, and both have major questions to answer, like at quarterback where Deshaun Watson is coming off knee surgery, and FSU's solidified situation. The Tigers must replace most of their defensive line, while the Seminoles replace most of their offensive line. The winner of this game has decided the Atlantic Division each of the last five years, and this year should be no different."

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2015/1/28/7927997/florida-state-fsu-football-schedule-2015

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I DONT CARE WHEN WE PLAY THEM

Jan 29, 2015, 9:47 AM

That's the attitude of this particular group of Play makers on campus now. The game is already circled in the locker room.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

With all of FSU's personnel losses, I think it'd be better

Jan 29, 2015, 9:47 AM

to catch them early in the year vs later. either way, to be number 1 you have to beat the best, so bring it on it the Valley!!

Re: With all of FSU's personnel losses, I think it'd be better

Jan 29, 2015, 9:58 AM

That's the same thing FSU fans were saying about Clemson. I like it!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic