Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This doesn't have a thing to do with FB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,112

This doesn't have a thing to do with FB

Jan 27, 2015, 12:22 AM

I just finished watching the Bucket List for the 3d or 4 time, and it was just as funny, and just as touching as it was the first time I ever watched it. That is all except for, if there is anyone in your life that you should have made things right again with, then do it. No matter how good you feel, or how on top of the world you feel you are, tomorrow has no promises you will be here tomorrow or 10 seconds from now. That is how really short life can be, and not a one of know when our time is done. God bless you Tiger Nation, and do what your heart tells you is right....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This doesn't have a thing to do with FB

Jan 27, 2015, 12:45 AM

POINT IS if there is someone that has a issue with you - and they have a stroke - and you have to live close to or with them never able to hold a conversation until they die - you will live with a heartache that will not go away - unless you can give it to GOD.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wise words. Perhaps, it is well to consider that the

Jan 27, 2015, 6:56 AM

greatest tangibles we have in our lives are other people, for life alone in this old world would be both unthinkable and unbearable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This doesn't have a thing to do with FB

Jan 27, 2015, 8:24 AM

I agree, a guy I worked with the week before last came in just like any other day and died of a massive heart attack at lunch. He was a big time SC fan but the nicest guy in the world. I worked with him for almost 11 years and not one single time did he ever say anything bad or negative about the Tigers. Not even in a joking way. He talked about how good and nasty our D played beating OU and how proud he was of Cole in that game. And that man loved the gamecocks. He was a good man and good husband and father. I'm gonna miss talking football with him. He had one of those orange clemson soda cans from 1981 and brought it in to work and gave it to me a few years back.

I'm giving Spurrier a great big hug, first opportunity***

Jan 27, 2015, 9:20 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I decided long ago that I would never leave the house

Jan 27, 2015, 9:33 AM

without telling my wife that I loved her and giving her a kiss.....no matter how mad at me she was (or vice versa).

Re: I decided long ago that I would never leave the house

Jan 27, 2015, 9:36 AM

good plan...

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Three things to remember when you get older:

Jan 27, 2015, 9:47 AM

never pass up a bathroom, never waste a hard-on, and
never trust a fart." One of the funniest lines from
The Bucket List

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "Three things to remember when you get older:

Jan 27, 2015, 3:15 PM

Ole Jack is always on point lol!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,112
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic