Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Taking up for OBS here. You guys need to get off OBS's
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,660

Taking up for OBS here. You guys need to get off OBS's

Jan 25, 2015, 8:44 AM

OBS. He said he wanted to focus on championships when he got to SCU and became a worm puller. He is doing just that. Focusing on the Palmetto Bowl championship!!!! hahahahahahahahaha!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Taking up for OBS here. You guys need to get off OBS's

Jan 25, 2015, 9:03 AM

Ball Sack was a turd when he coached at Duke....us old guys remember Ben Bennett shaking the ball in the face of the fans when Ball Sack upset us in the 80s...I love to watch him lose and like to observe his condition on Sundays with the DTs and red cheeks...face it, the guy sucks

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2015, 9:26 AM

I think I caught a severe cold after that game due in no small part to the heavy rains before the game and during much of the first half.....I've always wanted to attribute Clemson's loss that day to the hope that our running game couldn't get on track because of the turf conditions...but truthfully, Duke's QB and that danged RB had a terrific 2nd half. The Tigers were WAAAAY more talented--at least on paper-- and were heavily favored to win.

Of course, every non-UFlorida fan despised Spurrier's attitude and penchant for running up the score on hapless teams when he was in Gainesville.....especially gamecock fans who had to endure one of Spurrier's trademark humiliations of lesser teams....My ears can still hear some chickenfans in the week post-game saying no usuck coach would ever do something so "low class".....lol

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2015, 10:38 AM

Unlike Milli Vanilli - you should not blame it on the rain. I was there as well and in the first half Terry Allen ran like a madman and Clemson had no problems being Clemson getting the 14-0 lead.

Then CU lost two fumbles in 2nd half. And as you said - Cuthbert had some opportunistic runs and Duke was balanced on offense and there just was no energy in the stadium.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,660
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic