Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Spurrier told the crowd
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Spurrier told the crowd

Jan 24, 2015, 1:46 PM

to circle November 28th on their calendar.

I can't wait.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Slurrier also told his minions that they would

Jan 24, 2015, 1:47 PM

never lose to Clemson again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

So he is planning to retire?***

Jan 24, 2015, 1:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My guess is he meant

Jan 24, 2015, 1:58 PM [ in reply to Slurrier also told his minions that they would ]

It's his last game ever as a coach with a loss to Clemson making them ineligible for a bowl.

A man can dream...

Re: My guess is he meant

Jan 24, 2015, 2:01 PM

Those clowns will be ineligible by the end of October. lol.

Re: My guess is he meant***

Jan 24, 2015, 11:46 PM [ in reply to My guess is he meant ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Thread??***

Jan 24, 2015, 11:42 PM [ in reply to Slurrier also told his minions that they would ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spurrier told the crowd

Jan 24, 2015, 1:48 PM

If he cant beat our legged QB, he isnt going to beat the same guy with TWO legs. lol What a joke.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He knows that"wait till next year " crap

Jan 24, 2015, 1:48 PM

works with that inbred fanbase.

Re: He knows that"wait till next year " crap

Jan 24, 2015, 2:02 PM

It's been said at every high school pep rally since the beginning of pep rallies. When in doubt, mention your rival.

He knows he's not winning a National Championship, SEC title, or SEC East division title again... that's the only thing that will please the fan base.

Like U said, it's so high school & not college

Jan 24, 2015, 2:06 PM

He knows they'll lose about 6 of their SEC games next year, so he's giving them hope.

Re: Like U said, it's so high school & not college

Jan 24, 2015, 2:19 PM

They open with a loss @ TAMU , and it will descend from there. They will struggle to win 5 . Spurrier should put back up the BEAT CLEMSON signs , its something they really need to focus on since its end of the season and all his single-wide , convenience store cigarrette smoking trainwreck of a fanbase seem to care about anyway.
None of them are so stupid that they still believe they have a chance at any type of championship.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 24, 2015, 1:49 PM

Lmao so they can give us the "peace sign"

That's 2, roaches!!!

Jan 24, 2015, 1:50 PM

With losses already to uga, florida, tennessee, missouri, and Kentucky (dont know who they play in the west but they will surely lose), they wont even be bowl eligible.

That will be his last game at usuc. Losing to Clemson !***

Jan 24, 2015, 1:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you can't spell circle without an L*

Jan 24, 2015, 1:54 PM

Slurrier needs to worry about extinguishing that

Jan 24, 2015, 1:57 PM

dumpster fire and the games leading up to Nov. 28th first. He would be better served to have them circle the FIRST game on the calendar, because if their season goes the way I'm predicting, he may not stick around until the 28th of Nov.

Jan 24, 2015, 2:01 PM

Didn't the sack say one time before that he'd never lose to Clemson again?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo is in Spurrier's head

Jan 24, 2015, 2:22 PM

lmao

It's the only thing he has any chance of winning, slim as it

Jan 24, 2015, 11:48 PM

may be. No SEC, no SEC East, no bowl... He's put all his chips on the rivalry game to salvage the season... BAD BET.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic