Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey KornCOOT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,562

Hey KornCOOT

Jan 22, 2015, 11:18 AM

Where's your Clemson's report? --- why not Gamecocks Recruiting should replace PALMETTO Recruting.

#STRecruiting Bullets: Arden Key; Rashad Fenton; Quandeski Whitlow; Damon Arnette; Gerald Robinson; Hassan Belton; Rasool Clemons

January 22, 2015 by Phil Kornblut Leave a Comment

DE Arden Key of Atlanta will meet with USC Thursday. Key, twice before a Gamecock commitment, will make his official visit to Columbia this weekend. He’ll be joined by his parents and siblings. “Whatever they show me, that’s what I’m going to see. And if I like it, that’s how it will go down.” LSU is also going to meet with Key Thursday. Key just returned from back to back visits to LSU and Miami. “Everything went good. I was impressed with the academics.” He will take his final visit to Auburn January 30th and will announce a decision from the four schools he visited on Fox Sports South’s Next Level program on February 2nd.
DB Rashad Fenton of Miami made an official visit to Florida last weekend and will see USC this coming weekend. He’s not sure about his final visit but it will be Auburn or Louisville. Fenton said he had a good visit with the Gators and they like him a lot. He met with USC recruiter Grady Brown on Tuesday. “There’s still pretty high interest. They gave me an offer during the spring so there’s a lot of interest between me and coach Brown.” Fenton said he doesn’t have a favorite and will wait until Signing Day to announce a decision.
USC commitment DE Quandeski Whitlow of Opelika, AL remains firmly committed to USC according to his coach. Whitlow made an official visit to Louisville last weekend and will visit USC this coming weekend. Bobby Petrino of Louisville had his in home visit Monday night. Steve Spurrier and Kirk Botkin are scheduled for an in home visit with Whitlow on Thursday.
Ohio State was by to see USC commitment DB Damon Arnette of Fort Lauderdale on Wednesday. Steve Spurrier had his in home visit with Arnette Monday and he will make his official visit with the Gamecocks this weekend. He visited Michigan last weekend and is scheduled to visit Ohio State January 30th. Briefly on Wednesday there was a tweet on Arnette’s account saying he had decommitted. He deleted that tweet and then tweeted that it was not a correct tweet and someone else had sent the tweet.
DB Gerald Robinson Jr. of Hialeah, FL has been talking with USC about an official visit this weekend but Wednesday night he said that visit has not been scheduled and he might be coming in on January 30th. Robinson remains committed to Florida Atlantic at this point and is only talking with the Owls and the Gamecocks. He said he likes both programs right now. Robinson met with USC recruiter Grady Brown last week.
Shrine Bowl LB Hassan Belton of Blythewood has picked up recent interest from USC. Belton said the Gamecocks starting talking with him after the Shrine Bowl. They haven’t offered but they have invited him to visit for their junior day January 31st, and Belton said he will go. “South Carolina is talking about a bunch of different things. They haven’t offered me a scholarship but they me to come up and talk to the coaches.” Belton has been talking to Deke Adams from USC. Belton’s brother currently plays for the Gamecocks. East Carolina was at the school today to meet with Belton. He did not visit Tennessee State last weekend as scheduled. He is scheduled to visit Missouri this weekend but he’s not sure if he’ll take that visit. This past season Belton had 115 tackles and 8 sacks.
DE Rasool Clemons of South Aiken will take an official visit to Ole Miss this weekend. That’s the only visit he has set and Ole Miss has been the only program to come by the school to visit him. He has heard from Michigan and his coach has talked to West Virginia for him. Clemons is a former Virginia commitment.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wonder how many times, during an in-home visit, Spurrier

Jan 22, 2015, 11:21 AM

has said something inappropriate to the recruit's mom? Especially after a beer or twelve.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

"Joey, do you like gladiator movies?"

Jan 22, 2015, 11:25 AM

Wonder if he'll do the Ima get some cold cuts dance like he did for Lattibrokes mawma.

And don't call me Slurly

Jan 22, 2015, 12:34 PM

;)

Re: "Joey, do you like gladiator movies?"

Jan 22, 2015, 12:40 PM [ in reply to "Joey, do you like gladiator movies?" ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In all fairness, there isn't a lot to report on the Clemson

Jan 22, 2015, 11:29 AM

front. We have all our targets commited or signed and aren't having any new visitors.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Exactly. No news is good news at this point.*****

Jan 22, 2015, 11:46 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For the 2015 class. However, we have moved on the the 16

Jan 22, 2015, 11:51 AM [ in reply to In all fairness, there isn't a lot to report on the Clemson ]

class and beyond! You could do some reporting on that. Korncoot is a hack. USuckS 15 class has been decimated. When you have to fill it up with jucos, you know the coach is on a 1 or 2 year plan. If the OBS was considering quitting this year ( when he had some close loses), wait until next year! He'll be squeeling his tires out of Cootlumbia!!!

You said KornCOOT

Jan 22, 2015, 12:09 PM

Hu hu ha LOL

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,562
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic