Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
coach superior
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,788

coach superior

Jan 20, 2015, 1:00 PM

how must the coaching staff feel down there in cooterville busting their butts on the recruiting trail not even knowing if they will have a job after signing day. what message does that send your staff and the kids they are trying to recruit. could have nothing to do with their recruiting class imploding i would guess. most kids pick a school but i would think most would like to know who is going to be coaching them. wonder if coach superior and elliott have made up yet. some really bad tensions between them 2 is the word. but hey, everything should be fine after coach superior reinvents usc football. now that one is truly a kneeslapper. good luck with that dumpster fire down there cooters.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: coach superior

Jan 20, 2015, 1:45 PM

When I read a couple of weeks ago that Chizik was headed to unc (despite Aubie's record with the NCAA), I thought the chickenfans would've erupted in umbrage after having missed an opportunity to hire him, so I would assume stevie is planning on keeping the status quo on defense....and now we hear stevie may hire someone else as a co-coordinator??

Just judging from what I see and hear in the media and on Tnet, there seems to be a lot of
"unsettledness" on their staff which may be lending itself to their current recruiting woes.....although, I looked at Rivals rankings last night, and even after all the decommits, they still have the chickens in the Top20

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:I hate to say it but I think senility is taking its toll.***

Jan 20, 2015, 4:28 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,788
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic