Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
On Connor Shaw
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,008

On Connor Shaw

Dec 24, 2014, 8:49 PM

Granted the kid is a good QB and perhaps an even better person (at least from what i hear he is) i cannot bring myself to root for him to do well in the NFL. Im sorry i cant...now dont get me wrong...im not wishing him to get injured or anything like that but i cant bring myself to pull for any player who played for the dirtpeckers in college...maybe thats a bit childish or immature on my part but thats just me...i only want to see my tigers have success in the NFL...perhaps i shouldnt b so narrow-minded but when it comes to NCAA football its Clemson and to hell with the rest. So when a Tiger makes it to the big time i hope each and every one of them has a long and prosperous career...(doesnt always happen..but thats my wish)...so to any of you who may wish Connor all the best i say good on you but i just cant and wont do it...may get bashed on this one but im a big boy...i can take it....as always...Go Tigers!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Frankly, I don't care what happens to the Cleveland

Dec 24, 2014, 9:16 PM

Browns or anyone, who plays for them.

This is a Clemson message board

Dec 24, 2014, 9:20 PM

I'm not really sure how this relates to Clemson.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If every message was omitted that didn't pertain to

Dec 25, 2014, 12:50 AM

Clemson, you'd see virtual tumbleweeds blowing across the screen...

Thanks for patrolling though ;)

Re: On Connor Shaw

Dec 24, 2014, 9:36 PM

Personally I wish him the very best of luck even though he was the best QB the coots ever had IMO. All the kids that end up in that SH!T hole in cootlumbia aren't bad kids. Some that get trapped up playing there didn't really understand what they were getting into, I think that he is one of them... He's from a very small one horse town called Flowery Branch, GA population 5,679 that probably don't have cable or direct TV. I'm guessing he didn't know anything about the coots until after he was stuck there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2014, 9:42 PM

Phil Niekro was also from Flowery Branch , Ga.
Who knew ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 25, 2014, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Re: On Connor Shaw ]

lol Flowery Branch isnt that small at all...In fact, tt is part of both the Gainesville and Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta metropolitan statistical areas. The sorry @ss Falcons have their training camp there every year....

I hope he falls flat on his @ss...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Well, when you go from Garcia, you can do nothing

Dec 25, 2014, 1:07 AM

but upgrade. Besides the whole rivalry stuff off the field is concerned, it doesn't bother me. What matters is that the world is back as it should be.

As a player, I respected the way he played. He was a gamer and a winner, that played through injury when his team needed him to. No doubt about it.

He WILL NOT do anything in the NFL. Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many coots bashed spurlid for playing him hurt? Media or fans***

Dec 25, 2014, 11:45 AM

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,008
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic