Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Finally an article on Coot BOT arrested - Link
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,835

Finally an article on Coot BOT arrested - Link

Dec 22, 2014, 11:11 PM

http://www.independentmail.com/news/anderson-attorney-charged-with-public-disorderly-conduct_42908322

A prominent Anderson attorney was arrested early Friday morning and charged with public disorderly conduct.

Chuck Allen, who is also a member of the University of South Carolina board of trustees, was issued a ticket by the South Carolina Highway Patrol and taken to the Anderson County Detention Center around 3 a.m., according to the jail’s website.

Allen, a 55-year-old former football player at the University of South Carolina, has represented former Anderson County council member Bill McAbee during a state grand jury investigation into the activities of former county administrator Joey Preston. He has also represented a Pickens police officer who was fired in 2012 after posting details of his traffic stop of Clemson University football coach Dabo Swinney.

Allen was released from the detention center later Friday morning on a $262.50 personal recognizance bond, according to the jail’s website. He is scheduled to appear in court Jan. 5, according to court records.

Allen did not respond to requests for comment on Monday. Also Monday, the South Carolina Highway Patrol did not provide information about the circumstances surrounding Allen’s arrest.

Follow Sarah Freishtat on Twitter @srfreish

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Finally an article on Coot BOT arrested - Link

Dec 23, 2014, 7:43 AM

And not a thing about it on TV hear in cootlumbia, and I have saw the Chad Kelly arrest twice within an hour this morning. Kelly has been kicked out of Clemson and has played on a Jr. college team for a whole season, and it's sad that the only pictures the cootlumbia news stations have of Kelly is in a Clemson uniform with Kelly and Dabo on the FB field. It's even sadder that they will use those video's from the past to link Clemson to Kelly and his now arrest. I would hope that everyone that can see what their doing shows that their not only butt hurt over the A$S beating they just took from Clemson. They are still as sour over that loss as if they have had a dozen lemons shoved straight up their A$SES and squeezed!!! Hey coots, all ties have been severed with Chad Kelly and Clemson since April 2014. Anything he has done from that day on isn't related to Clemson in any shape or form. You coots already have your doo doo ice, now you're moving forward to doo doo lemon juice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not surprising a SCUm organization run by SCUM ...

Dec 23, 2014, 7:58 AM

No offense to the decent students and alumni ... but the administration and the athletic department at SCU are littered with scum and criminals. Have been for as long as I can remember.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,835
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic