Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SERIOUS Question for SERIOUS Clemson Basketball Supporters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,149

SERIOUS Question for SERIOUS Clemson Basketball Supporters

Dec 21, 2014, 5:24 PM

We all know beating SEC teams in basketball means virtually nothing so knowing Clemson has lost games to Winthrop, Gardner-Webb, and The Mighty South Carolina Gamecocks by a mind-boggling 23 points yet continues to employ Brad Brownell as it's leader leads me to point my head towards you Clemson faithful and beg of you to

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you're really serious

Dec 21, 2014, 5:33 PM

You should pony up the buyout for Brownell, which is 5 mil. for the next two years and 3.5 mil. the year after that. Brownell isn't going anywhere. Deal with it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you're really serious

Dec 21, 2014, 5:39 PM

Haha, point for that***

Dec 21, 2014, 5:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ARE YOU SERIOUS????

Dec 21, 2014, 6:56 PM

Negative posts make me wonder. Support someone else.

Re: ARE YOU SERIOUS????

Dec 21, 2014, 7:27 PM

Pardon me, was I supposed to flood the board instead with posts about Jameis Winston & how horrible of a person he is despite volunteering to be suspended for the Clemson game & FSU winning anyway?

How exactly was my post negative?

Am I not expressing my desire for Clemson Men's Varsity Basketball to be successful? The score of the most recent game was almost exactly the same as the Clemson vs South Carolina all-time football series! I almost want to say that YOU are the negative one by claiming that I'm being negative for not accepting what is transpiring with the Clemson Men's Varsity Basketball Program.

You must be one of those folks that are crazy about soccer & not nearly as concerned about the other teams.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,149
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic