Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why is it that you get bashed
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Why is it that you get bashed

Dec 21, 2014, 4:50 PM

For calling BB out for poor coaching?

I'm not so sure he is such a bad coach. I think he might be a decent X and O guy. But I have noticed that as soon as anyone calls out or questions him, people on this board go nuts in his defense.

It takes more then just being a good X and O's guy to be a good coach. It's apparent to me that he lacks in alot of areas. This basketball program feels dead to me, am I wrong? If I'm wrong...then someone point out why im wrong.

IMO 3 things have happened since he became HC

1) The program has taken a step back. Proof is in the fact that we can't make it to the tournament.

2) I have never seen so many players transfer out... Why? What is going on? Transfers are a never a good thing.

3) The program seems dead. It looks dead...and the type of basketball we play looks dead.

I hope BB can turn this around....But im not sure he can.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly who is qualified to judge his coaching or for that

Dec 21, 2014, 4:54 PM

matter, or anybody's coaching. Who is qualified to judge you job performance?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Exactly who is qualified to judge his coaching or for that

Dec 21, 2014, 4:56 PM

By results... that's how.

We're so far from a tournament team it's pathetic

opinions differ. some defend those that aren't here to

Dec 21, 2014, 4:57 PM

defend themselves or take the slights to bb or cole or other tigers as personal attacks. not saying they're right, juan way or the other just offering juan reason why things sometimes get "anxious" with opinions.

do you need validation? i think it's ok if you feel the program is dead if that helps?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: opinions differ. some defend those that aren't here to

Dec 21, 2014, 7:00 PM

WHAT I REALLY NEED IS FOR YOU TO SPEAK ENGLISH.JUAN FOR ONE.IF YOU WERE IN MY ENGLISH CLASS,YOU WOULD FAIL.

Re: opinions differ. some defend those that aren't here to

Dec 21, 2014, 7:58 PM

Tigernet are the ##### of Clemson nation! That's a fact! I've been a Clemson for 34 years but the folks on this board are just #####

i hope bob happens along shortly[cheap laugh intended] to

Dec 21, 2014, 8:28 PM

sort out your post...

fingers crossed

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if i was in your engrish class, which i'm not, i might do as

Dec 21, 2014, 8:25 PM [ in reply to Re: opinions differ. some defend those that aren't here to ]

you ask. since we both agree i'm not, i'll continue to speak my engrish until that little dynamic changes in your favor.

also, if you're as rigid as you seem[caps lock addiction aside] count your fingers and toes as blessings that never happens; it wouldn't end well for you.

;)

good talk russ

Because people are bitter about how OP left still***

Dec 21, 2014, 5:09 PM

Hey golong... Go far too

Dec 21, 2014, 5:21 PM

You never posted anything positive even after beating ark

Re: Hey golong... Go far too

Dec 21, 2014, 5:22 PM

This is exactly the response im talking about...

Childish

Regarding OP...

Dec 21, 2014, 5:29 PM

I am sick of the All In Err's who bash any objective questions or dialogue.

OP got treated very poorly by the CUAD administration.

So did Rick Barnes.

We have NEVER stepped up and supported basketball (I am talking about CUAD administration).

They now think they do, by giving BB a giant buyout.

What that is, is just being stupid!

Never seen a coach get a free pass

Dec 21, 2014, 6:47 PM

more than Brownell does. Amazing.

Re: Why is it that you get bashed

Dec 21, 2014, 6:59 PM

Right on man. Gosh I love CU bro. The bb does feel dead. No enthusiasm around it at all. Maybe if we get all the tnetters together and rally the community around bb hardcore we can get this ball rolling. I want Brad Brownell to be successful. I should have stated that in an earlier piece. I want us to not just compete but win and win big. NCAA tourneys all the time. I love bball, its great. No reason CU can't be even more competitive. That's all. I'll try not to sound like I want the guy fired right away. I'll make my judgment at the end of the season. Not that my opinion matters in the grand scheme of things. Go Tigers!

It's still December, let's see how the season progresses

Dec 21, 2014, 8:39 PM

Brownell has only had one year out of four, that the team didn't get better as the season went along. That is a good sign of being a good coach.

As for this, "our type of basketball is boring" bullcrap, you think UVA fans think their team is boring? As someone who has played and watched more basketball than most on here, playing a fundamentally sound game, offensively and defensively, and winning 60-52, isn't boring.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic