Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo knocking off these big name teams in bowl games and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Dabo knocking off these big name teams in bowl games and

Dec 21, 2014, 10:02 AM

having a stingy run defense (really overall defense for that matter) is getting Fordesk I have to admit. And I like it.

I still think Dabo has some improvement to make in personnel decisions and clock management in particular. Some of his decisions in the latter have been real head-scratchers but we could sit here and nit-pick any coach, including the great Ford.

If we had someone at least a little better than Stoudt I would feel really good about the game against OK. I still think having a great defense is the great equalizer but unless CS has a spectacular day for his ability, I just don't see us pulling it out. I mean if after four years he can't look off a DB or see a LB underneath then it's not going to happen next week. There is but so much your defense can do.

I hope Tony and Jeff have a good plan because if I were OK I would be daring us to pass deep and load the box to stop the screens and shuttle-passes. The only way I see us winning is a 12-9 type game which I think is highly unlikely however.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCFB2akLh4s

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agree but still mind boggling how cole was starting

Dec 21, 2014, 10:11 AM

Over Watson. How did they get that one so wrong?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever..Cole vs Watson scenario cost us a Game OR 2!

Dec 21, 2014, 6:59 PM

IMHO....GoTiGERS, keep winning!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Roger that LBB. Hope it does not cost OK game.

Dec 21, 2014, 7:08 PM

But oddsmakers seem to think it will. Let's hope they're wrong on this game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rewatch the first half of the UGA game. Cole was playing

Dec 21, 2014, 7:14 PM [ in reply to agree but still mind boggling how cole was starting ]

a solid game - a few drops cost us first downs - then it just went away in the 2nd half with the scaled back offense and he never seemed to get it back the rest of the season.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: agree but still mind boggling how cole was starting

Dec 21, 2014, 9:54 PM [ in reply to agree but still mind boggling how cole was starting ]

That's a serious question, hitting home runs in batting practice is completely different than standing in the batters box in live action. His game face just wasn't there. But I have this funny feeling he is gonna show up in this bowl game. Go Cole and go tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because hindsight gives you 20/20.

Dec 21, 2014, 9:56 PM [ in reply to agree but still mind boggling how cole was starting ]

Move on...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Well when I reach perfection I might wonder also but don't

Dec 21, 2014, 11:54 PM [ in reply to agree but still mind boggling how cole was starting ]

expect that to happen.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Scratching my head, wondering, "What is a Fordesk?"

Dec 21, 2014, 7:22 PM

Then the light bulb went off. "Ohh, Ford-esque". OK. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's a desk that hasn't been circumcised.***

Dec 21, 2014, 7:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ford isn't Jewish so....***

Dec 21, 2014, 10:56 PM

Fordish...lol ;-)***

Dec 21, 2014, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Scratching my head, wondering, "What is a Fordesk?" ]

Re: Fordish...lol ;-)***

Dec 21, 2014, 9:46 PM

Forderian.
Fordid.
Fordible.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

LOL. Thanks!***

Dec 21, 2014, 10:55 PM

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic