Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Patrick Rooks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,077

Patrick Rooks

Dec 20, 2014, 11:47 AM

Why did he only play 2 minutes last night? Seems to me he needs to play more. Didn't he have an 11 point effort a couple of weeks ago?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Patrick Rooks

Dec 20, 2014, 1:57 PM

I suspect his pt varies in relation to his d effort

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just don't get it. Granted, our defense was bad last

Dec 20, 2014, 2:39 PM

night, but what we so desperately need is offense. It's what we have consistently lacked forever. We need guys that can make the ball thing go through the top side of that ring that is attached to the backboard thing. That's the whole objective of basketball. Yet, when we recruit these guys that are good shooters, they don't play because they aren't quite up to snuff defensively?

So, are all of these guys recruiting misses, in that they can't shoot worth a lick after all? Or, can they really be so terrible on defense that even though they give us the one single thing that we need so badly we still can't let them set foot on the court? Or, is it simply a law of the universe that good shooters can't also play good defense?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,077
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic