Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
That WAS Pitiful however ......................
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

That WAS Pitiful however ......................

Dec 19, 2014, 10:55 PM

You never know with these guys ... one day they lose to the local Church league and the next game they beat like ... Duke. I bet these guys beat North Carolina ... I think they just want to go home and spend Christmas with their families ... Will watch with great interest once Conference Play begins.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Clemson beats unc this year....

Dec 19, 2014, 10:59 PM

it'll be a tremendous year

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we can get

Dec 19, 2014, 11:03 PM

A first round bye in the ACC tournament would make it a solid year, I think its achievable with this team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If we can get

Dec 19, 2014, 11:53 PM

What are you guys drinking or smoking? this men's basketball team is very, very weak. Realize we had a 2 pt. lead at halftime. We proceeded to give up 40 pts. in 2nd half and showed our offensive prowess with 15. A lousy game for all of them--save Harrison and Blossingame. Hall an Nmoko should have had to walk back to Pickens County.
Brad has got to find a floor leader that is consistent and go recruit some scorers. He did not endear himself to Clemson fans with the loss tonight. We were slaughtered in 2nd half.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2014, 12:07 AM

The most damaging thing I see is our critical players have taken a step back and our offense just looks like they don't want to play offense.

Dec 20, 2014, 12:13 AM [ in reply to Re: If we can get ]

I'm just trying to optimistic, all we have to do is finish 9th or better to get a bye. It'll be a struggle but it is possible. This team is extremely bipolar tonight is a prime example. We played well enough to win in the first half, but in the second half a good high school team might have beat us. If they can play consistently like they did in the first half, they might even pull off an upset or two.

If those were ACC refs tonight, it will be a looong season.

Dec 19, 2014, 11:03 PM

Re: If those were ACC refs tonight, it will be a looong season.

Dec 20, 2014, 9:23 AM

Referees had zero to do with our shot selection and the backyard clunkers our guys threw up.
We acted like we had never seen a team play a tight half-court defense. Wait until they see UVA and Duke and Louisville.
Unless Brad has some rabbits in his hat-- this will be a very long Tiger season and he has to find some scorers and a floor leader. Maybe he should recruit in Indiana and Ky.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we beat UNC

Dec 20, 2014, 12:18 AM

I will be sooo happy. I'm not giving up hope just yet

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic