Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ESecPN insinuating Michigan may pay Harbaugh big
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 854

ESecPN insinuating Michigan may pay Harbaugh big

Dec 19, 2014, 3:40 PM

to the tune of $8/year to lure him away from the NFL. Is it really that hard to find a good coach that you don't have to pay double value for?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12053413/sources-san-francisco-49ers-coach-jim-harbaugh-torn-michigan-nfl

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think they'll find many viable candidates if they're

Dec 19, 2014, 3:42 PM

only willing to pay $8/yr. :)

Srsly that's some crazy money for a college football coach.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Just because you're a big name school doesn't mean...

Dec 19, 2014, 4:02 PM

you can always attract quality candidates. Ever since Tom Osborne retired, when Nebraska has had job openings they have been turned town by their top targets. Between Barry Switzer and Bob Stoops, Oklahoma was unable to attract quality candidates. Oklahoma even made a desperation hire in the 90's in hiring the has been Howard Schnellenburger. Between Gene Stallings and Nick Saban, Bama was unable to attract top candidates. Even Florida's hire of Jim McElwain, shows Florida inability to be attractive to good coaches. To me McElwain is a dubious hire, I may be wrong about that. But Florida is unable to even get Dan Mullen leave the disadvantages he has at MSU to come to the huge advantages Florida has. It's an absurd amount of money, but it would be home run hire by Michigan, and one that would return them back to being the Michigan of old. And after all, Michigan couldn't tempt Les Miles to come back home to Michigan.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 854
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic