Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My poor Coot little brother .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 3,003

My poor Coot little brother .

Dec 18, 2014, 9:50 PM

He reckons that the Dirtpeckers lost because Thompson had himself a bad game , and missed too many open receivers.
To some extent I agree. Thompson did have a bad game . So did his offensive line ...they had a bad game too. Oh and come to think of it , Mike Williams and Kenny Miles under performed as well didn't they ? Hmm.
Wait a doggone minute ...the receiver corps had some troubles too , if memory serves.
There must have been a reason for all of this struggling I told him . I will look into it and get back to him .
I wish I understood football's intricacies like my Coot little brother.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: My poor Coot little brother .

Dec 18, 2014, 9:57 PM

I know the feeling, I have a coot older brother.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2014, 10:03 PM

I'll pray for you both.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2014, 10:07 PM

Thanks, we need it. Especially during the holidays, cause we'll be around family more.

Dec 19, 2014, 2:15 AM [ in reply to Re: My poor Coot little brother . ]

You pray, I'll load.

Dec 19, 2014, 5:05 AM

@ Streaking Tiger , not sure how I missed that Mike Davis mistake . Williams had a fine day though . Davis , not so much .
Funny though in relation to my OP , Mike Davis finally got to play where his more talented , better at big game older brother played .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 19, 2014, 5:06 AM

@TigerBry : He was born in Cuba on April Fools Day in 1971 . That is all that really needs to be said about my Coot kid brother.

DB23

Dec 19, 2014, 6:51 AM [ in reply to Re: My poor Coot little brother . ]

@TigerBry : He was born in Cuba on April Fools Day in 1971 . That is all that really needs to be said about my Coot kid brother.

DB23

you reckon your parents will get mad if you put him up for

Dec 18, 2014, 10:11 PM

adoption ? some couples out there are desperate for children.

and please note i am just kidding ya. families are forever!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you reckon your parents will get mad if you put him up for

Dec 18, 2014, 10:15 PM

He only chose the Coots because we opposed each other at every turn. Only 19 months apart and were very competitive ...still are.
It is a relief that we ended that streak for me not just as a Tiger fanatic ...but as an older brother it was an insufferable situation to be in. I found out what it was like to be the kid brother for a few years there .

DB23

hey, don't knock us younger brothers, unless they pull for the

Dec 18, 2014, 10:26 PM

gamecocks, that is. i have been one of those my whole life, and i'm kinda used to it. sometimes,however, i sure would like to spit some beechnut in my older brothers eye. big problem here is i don't chew,chaw, or whatever it is they do. sure am glad he's a tiger fan,though. we,too are as competitive as all get out, i can only imagine the last few years for you. i feel your pain! at least you now have the upper hand once again,normalcy has been restored.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: hey, don't knock us younger brothers, unless we pull for the

Dec 18, 2014, 10:32 PM

Yes ...ues it has ??

DB23

Sounds like me and my (first) little brother

Dec 19, 2014, 6:54 AM [ in reply to Re: you reckon your parents will get mad if you put him up for ]

18 months apart, as different as night and day. We'd hated each other since we were little kids, so it only seemed natural that he chose SCar. We get along fine now but still don't talk football much. In fact we never really talked it at all until SCar put their winning streak together. Strange, that...

Fortunately my youngest brother had a good head on his shoulders and went to Clemson.

Dec 19, 2014, 12:03 AM

I has the confused.

You talking about OUR Mike Williams or possibly THEIR Mike Davis?

Dug, Dug, Dug.... my man.. where did he go wrong?..

Dec 19, 2014, 12:53 AM

What gives? Was there some family influence or did he just decide to settle for less? I know you're a solid dude. So did they drop him on his head? Was he adopted? Does he need an intervention?
;)

Dec 19, 2014, 1:24 AM

If he keep bemoaning Thompson's "bad day", just say " jet sweep". Heck, Hump blistered them with it for nice yardage.

Re: tell him DT did have a bad day.....

Dec 19, 2014, 1:55 AM

and it was called the Tiger D.

shhuuuu don't tell anyone but I think it was the Venables D***

Dec 19, 2014, 7:06 AM

Re: shhuuuu don't tell anyone but I think it was the Venables D***

Dec 19, 2014, 7:35 AM

That was my first inclination , but then he told me that Clemson doesn't play good defense . I see we have that #1 designation nationally , so I think my kid brother must be misinformed , that or they rank them in ascending order starting at 1 and our D is dead last .

DB23

Dec 19, 2014, 7:33 AM

I have a Coot little brother, a Coot older brother, and a Coot older sister, so I know where you're coming from. I was the only one that saw the Light. (And once my Parents visited Clemson one time, they became Clemson fans, I always thought that was hilarious.) My siblings are all ok though, they know it is their football teams destiny to always be MAB (Mediocre at Best). They were getting their jabs in during the little 5 year aberration, but all is back to normal now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Burlap bag, concrete block and a tall bridge?

Dec 19, 2014, 7:41 AM

I know, it's too late for that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2014, 11:53 AM

Abel was a Gamecock too...just saying.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 3,003
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic