Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey--it's great that Clemson won and the state is back on
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Hey--it's great that Clemson won and the state is back on

Dec 18, 2014, 1:04 PM

it's axis but what's up with all the focus on USuC on here the last couple of days. Back in the day--we won and moved on and laughed but we didn't spend hours focusing in on them. We had more important things to do like beat our bowl opponent. We were focused on our Tigers. In fact back in the day UGA was a bigger rival than the birds.

So, I've checked out for a while because all y'all want to talk about right now is the birds. When we get back to my team--the Tigers then I am here.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People can't help but watch....

Dec 18, 2014, 1:08 PM

a good train wreck

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Good gracious! What was that train transporting?***

Dec 18, 2014, 1:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

The hopes and dreams of $CU football fans.***

Dec 18, 2014, 1:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

The most interesting thing happening in CFB right now is

Dec 18, 2014, 1:10 PM

recruiting, and one of the most interesting things happening in recruiting is SC's class falling apart, so I kinda get it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey--it's great that Clemson won and the state is back on

Dec 18, 2014, 1:11 PM

Some folks are obsessed with FGF....why not let those losers rot in their own DOO-DOO Ice?

Long as I've been around here, when Clemson was dominating

Dec 18, 2014, 1:21 PM

and when South Carolina was dominating, people talked about SC all the time. Vice versa on FGF.

Dec 18, 2014, 1:24 PM

They make for a good laugh and their fire is warm though a bit smelly. I for one think its fine so long as we bash them. There isn't much else to talk about besides SC's bailing recruits, which may end up here at Clemson!

Dec 18, 2014, 1:28 PM

I have to agree..... People seemed OBSESSED with USC and/or Spurrier. I don't understand it. We beat them....move on.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you posted about gameCok on a tiger board

Dec 18, 2014, 1:27 PM

You posted about people posting about gameCok on a tiger bOard.

Your post on the tiger bOard about gameCok posts on a tiger bOard did not talk about tigers on a tiger bOard.

You chose to post about gameCok on a tiger bOard. .. when you had a chance to post about tigers on a tiger bOard.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: you posted about gameCok on a tiger board

Dec 18, 2014, 2:36 PM

I get wat you trian to say. Thas reel deep,man.

I'm with you AT, but the hits just keep coming***

Dec 18, 2014, 1:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2014, 1:32 PM

This is a little different than it's ever been, they have never won 5 straight on us. It's been a while. And for every year that we lost their mouths got bigger and bigger and they talked more crap every year. So we've had to sit back and take that crap for 5 years and all that has built up within us and it's being released in the last few weeks. And add the recruiting debacle down there and it just makes for some good jokes. If we had just lost once or twice then I would say this would be a little over-kill. But nah, keep it rolling fellas.

One thing I learned years ago...

Dec 18, 2014, 1:34 PM

They will always worry about us more than we ever will about them. Inside every Chicken fan is an insecure person, surprised at any success and scared to death that success is fleeting.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We just wanted to all make sure LeadCoot

Dec 18, 2014, 1:36 PM

knew that we beat his team 35-17.

You haven't seen much from me lately either.

Dec 18, 2014, 1:37 PM

It's turned into a chicken roasting and I don't do yard bird. I hate em as much as anybody and I'm delighted to see them fail at anything.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You haven't seen much from me lately either.

Dec 18, 2014, 1:43 PM

I believe this board is officially indistinguishable from the Coots board based on the propensity to talk about USC.

well. .. they are spelled differently for one

Dec 18, 2014, 2:08 PM

Colors are different too

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dec 18, 2014, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Re: You haven't seen much from me lately either. ]

> I believe this board is officially indistinguishable
> from the Coots board based on the propensity to talk
> about USC.

Holy smokes! Breaking out the freagin big words!;)

Dec 18, 2014, 2:45 PM

Means ya can't tell two things apart ...like a 2014 chicken fan and someone on suicide watch.

DB23

So let me get this straight...

Dec 18, 2014, 5:15 PM [ in reply to Re: You haven't seen much from me lately either. ]

FACTS:

You're a #### poser.

You're hanging out on a Tiger website.

Your team is daily adding gasoline to the dumpster fire in Columbia.

You're here, on a Tiger board, complaining about us making fun of you.

Make sense to you?

Yup. You're slow.

Far as I can tell

Dec 18, 2014, 2:21 PM

35-17 was our most recent game.

I love reading about the dumpster fire, but to each his own.

I do hate all the posting about what everyone is posting, but again, to each his own.

Dec 18, 2014, 2:31 PM

Well I don't speak for everyone but it's been an awesomely fun few weeks watching the chickenz implode.I may not author an article about them but I do enjoy commenting on their #### poor public relations ,starting with their hc. Their fan base really brings it on themselves with their delusions of grandeur and they still want try to bash us, when they haven't accomplished anything in the history of their football program. So anyhoo,good luck on whatever you do enjoy during this time of utter joy at the demise of the chickenz.:)

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic