Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cole Stoudt would flourish with Chad in Texas
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 574

Cole Stoudt would flourish with Chad in Texas

Nov 29, 2014, 1:46 AM

They say everything is bigger in Texas. The receivers would be big enough in way that he could hit them any way possible.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Theres a good chance he picks up Kelly

Nov 29, 2014, 1:58 AM

I dont know what other offers he has at the moment tho

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Theres a good chance he picks up Kelly

Nov 29, 2014, 4:13 AM

I think he will go after that kid named Virgil that we had some contact to, but he went with MISS ST only to have them withdraw their offer to him 18 days before he graduated early, which, they had pushed him to do.

I looked on Rivals and the only 2015 recruits he gets credit for are Tucker, Bryant, Giella, and Oglesby. I use the word "only" seeing that 2 of the 4 are QBs. I hope we don't lose one or both. Tucker is a 3* who isn't very tall and Bryant is 6' 4" and a 4*. We definitely need to hold onto Bryant, I like Tucker too. Don't get me wrong, the kid has a rifle arm,

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2014, 4:15 AM

Let me add, I hope he doesn't call Cain after he leaves and offer Cain as a QB. That could be the start of some dominoes falling, if Cain followed him you may see McCloud go too. However, I really don't see those two going to a smaller school who probably will not sniff the top 25 for 5-7 years, even with Chad trying to build the program.

No recruits are leaving, cain came for jeff Scott, him

Nov 29, 2014, 8:16 AM

ray ray and jeff Scott are close. Who wouldn't want to play receiver for jeff Scott? No ones going anywhere and kelly bryant grew up a clemson fan his entire life, morris isn't as big of a recruiter as one might think, jeff Scott/dabo is where all this talent comes from.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2014, 8:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Theres a good chance he picks up Kelly ]

Those guys are NOT going to play small time football at SMU.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 574
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic