Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
There's the slimmest possibility that Chad was invited to...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,091

There's the slimmest possibility that Chad was invited to...

Nov 28, 2014, 12:51 AM

leave by Dabo. That would answer a lot. I'm not dumping on Chad but I think the newness of this HUNH may be wearing off across the board in college football.

I noticed that Gus isn't setting the world on fire anymore and we've seen better days running the system. It's also noteworthy that most of the games we won we did not employ the HUNH.

I like the system but what-the-flock do I know?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There's the slimmest possibility that Chad was invited to...

Nov 28, 2014, 12:53 AM

Uhhhhhh.... No.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just exactly what did I say that was wrong?

Nov 28, 2014, 12:54 AM

The crap about Chad or the fact that I know nothing about football? lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just exactly what did I say that was wrong?

Nov 28, 2014, 12:56 AM

Chad being "invited" to leave by Dabo. Dabo loves The Chad and SMU is not Dabo's b*tch. SMU wanted the guy, end of story.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The window dressing doesn't look the same .

Nov 28, 2014, 12:55 AM

It's like we're a grand ballroom with beautiful hardwood flooring all around except we keep tripping on dang area rugs scattered from sideline to sideline !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

say it's one game but when we best LSU we ran 103 plays and pretty sure we ran a lot in the OB as well. Other high powered HUNH that are still "setting the world on fire" : Baylor,TCU, Oregon,

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think he was deterred from leaving for sure. It's been a long season for all. Chad wanted Watson from day 1. Dabo stayed loyal to Cole. Rift didn't help

Nov 28, 2014, 1:03 AM

Neither my theory nor yours will ever be proven but I admit, I hadn't considered that type of riff between the coaches.

We have a good defense now and the necessity of being outrageously risky on play calling isn't needed anymore.

Anyway, I hope CM does what he thinks is best for himself and his family, he's the one who will live with the results.

Nov 28, 2014, 1:05 AM

Agree on playcalling. And with the OL we have coming in, Dabo could go several different directions with this thing

Nov 28, 2014, 1:11 AM

It takes one helll of a QB and WR group to pass when you can't run. With our defense we should be taking time off the clock instead of putting it back on.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,091
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic