Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm thankful for everyjuan on this day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1,893

I'm thankful for everyjuan on this day

Nov 27, 2014, 10:46 AM

I'm thankful for myself, because...well, why wouldn't I be?
I'm thankful for Crump and BMeist for creating this bored in college instead of chasing tail.
I'm thankful for all the pumpers and the dumpers, the Democrats and Republicans, because without the yin and the yang, the world would be far too simple.
I'm thankful for Cole Stoudt because he's been in a tough spot all year and I'm thankful for Deshaun Watson because he's the future.
I'm thankful that soccerkrazy is around to save links, screenshots and to be the quasi-moderator when Crump and BMeist get too busy.
I'm thankful that cutigerbob isn't really short at all (oops, the cat's out of the bag) and that he don't have to live in North Korea no more.
I'm thankful that DSQ was banded and that GWP is next.
I'm thankful for the support I've received from Spiller and CU2012 as I strived to grow my first mustache this winter. I'm thankful that Spiller and I still haven't given up trying to make him like sausage patties, though.
I'm thankful for dork_tiger and all the football wisdom (and idiocy) he brings to the bored.
I'm thankful for Anonymous08's GIFs and Francis, Gordita and JohnFBell's totally inappropriate humor sometimes.
I'm thankful for ConfessedCoot and all the wisdom he brings to the boreds.
I'm thankful for 6317forever and his signature, his insights and the fact that I know he's a millennial which is more than I can say for some of the loosers here.
I'm thankful for Tbalm because I'm pretty sure he's the only one who gets some of the random bullchit I post late in the evenings.
I'm thankful for tigerdrummer because before he came along, I wasn't sure if anyone around here hated the Gamecocks more than I do. But I think he does. Definitely.
I'm thankful for tigerjm76 fighting the good fight in exposing the inequities of the University of North Carolina (if you can even call it that these days).
I'm thankful for our other more experienced Tigers -- deroberts,FORREST, 1965, hartins etc. who put things into perspective for us young brats from time to time.
I'm thankful for lightbulbbill and his rum-fueld posting binges.
I'm thankful that we have TigerBry to keep track of birthdays and to spoof headlines.
I'm thankful for ClemsonTiger1988's unwavering support of the program
I'm thankful for CUattheFinishLine's laughably low pulse.
I'm thankful that Bryanttiger is back busting skulls and ranting hard this year.
I'm thankful for 74Tiger making dad jokes year-round.
I'm thankful for leadtiger, MotorCityBengal, superdawg and all the other people who would have me shot in real life.
I'm thankful for tigerking78 in exposing the prejudices we all have it whether we know it or not.

Most of all, I'm thankful for this senior class of Tigers --- who have thusfar come up a bit short against the Coots --- and the way I expect them to take out that anger and aggression on Saturday. I'm thankful that we're about to watch our first Coot beatdown in a long time.

The truth is, I'm thankful that there's a message bored where it's worthwhile to post something like this. If I mist anyone, this was truly off the top my head and there was no way I could have included everyone without a list (and those are no bueno). Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours from IBWG.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't even make the RAG

Nov 27, 2014, 10:49 AM

;'(

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Didn't even make the RAG

Nov 27, 2014, 10:50 AM

I knew there was someone I was missing. ;)

You also missed CC

Nov 27, 2014, 10:53 AM

Can't even give a coot a break on Thanksgiving? Surely you're thankful for one reasonable coot.

Did you call me reasonable?

Nov 27, 2014, 2:46 PM

photo B4595730-DDB8-466C-83D4-78CD736F9DD6_zpszyw9gwpl.gif

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

is this a code

Nov 27, 2014, 10:51 AM

seems like a code

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Solid post is solid. +1 for effort.

Nov 27, 2014, 10:53 AM

Oh and Mary Krissmas!

Re: I'm thankful for everyjuan on this day

Nov 27, 2014, 10:58 AM

I am really thankful for IBWG for his awesome quick wit and general great sense of humor. And as an older Tiger, I appreciate your tenacity for hating coots!! Hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving!

don't encourage her

Nov 27, 2014, 10:58 AM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Nov 27, 2014, 11:07 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. I has a qweshun tho....DSQ was banded....for reelz? What unforgiveable post did he make?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

banded x2 actually***

Nov 27, 2014, 11:09 AM

You lost me at "thankful for GWP"

Nov 27, 2014, 11:13 AM

Kidding, of course! That was a fun read.....well said! Maybe next year I'll make the cut if I don't go on hiatus during the season like I did this year.

Was it hard saying you're thankful for supermutt? He's Juan I might have excluded on purpose.....

Re: You lost me at "thankful for GWP"

Nov 27, 2014, 11:17 AM

yes it was hard. and "out of sight, out of mind" is a good mantra that applies to tnet. Most of the juans I was able to rattle off the top of my head are either here all the time or have been here a long time. I see you

Is this a list?

Nov 27, 2014, 11:17 AM

It looks like a list.

Srsly grate job dood!

You did leave off davidhoodsteele and tonys2x4 who sometimes join in the fray :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Is this a list?

Nov 27, 2014, 11:18 AM

Davidhoodsteele goes without saying. Honestly. The dood IS T-Net.

Wait a minute. Bobs not really short?

Nov 27, 2014, 12:07 PM [ in reply to Is this a list? ]

Pics or it didn't happen.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it is truly an honor to post the same pointless mind numbing

Nov 27, 2014, 11:23 AM

drivel with all of you on a daily basis, and I'm thankful for the opportunity to do so. Thanks IBWG.

too much?

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

yep***

TL; DR

But, Happy Thanksgiving!

:)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: TL; DR

Nov 27, 2014, 11:34 AM

^^^generic screennames get left off the list and makes IBWG feel bad.

I'm here for the band together and create scene.

Nov 27, 2014, 11:57 AM

And for the sausage patties.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Happy thanksgiving!***

Nov 27, 2014, 12:05 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2014, 12:08 PM

Always next thanksgiving ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You indeed are the Write Juan!!

Nov 27, 2014, 12:12 PM

Happy Thanksgiving gifted Juan.

Nov 27, 2014, 12:25 PM

Thanks for the shout out. Happy TG to you and yours

Nov 27, 2014, 4:47 PM

GO TIGERS!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Hole up... 1 super sirious queshon! Most sirius of em all...

Nov 28, 2014, 6:46 AM

How did Brazzy B not make your most thanful liss?! Can you really tell me w a straight face that you are not thankful for his videos?!?! I'm throwing up the ** flag.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1,893
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic