Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I did it!! Proof that you can shut a coot up!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,823

I did it!! Proof that you can shut a coot up!

Nov 27, 2014, 1:29 AM

Yes, you're welcome. I'm not sure what's worse... the Walmart fan base who have never attended a bowl game yet proclaim to be diehard fans or the grouchy alcoholic coach who walks out on press conferences when he loses....

Food for thought... And then there is oversigning... "I told [South Carolina coaches] this was foul! I didn't have a clue until 18 hours before signing day, and if they say anything else, they're lying!" Banks also told The State that South Carolina coaches are "no longer welcome" at his high school (South Lake High School in Groveland, Florida) saying, "I cannot look a kid and their parent in the face and say you can trust what a University of South Carolina coach says." Truth! But they claim to be "classy?"

And those "diehard" fans vicariously claim other SEC titles/claims... yet have a winning record over a whopping 3 SEC teams. This list includes the juggernauts of Vandy, UK, and success today Missiwussy St.

Truth!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I did it!! Proof that you can shut a coot up!

Nov 27, 2014, 1:31 AM

How did you shut them up?

Nov 27, 2014, 1:47 AM

Well, between you and I, I said all that to a "diehard" fan and reminded him his daughter made a living dancing around a pole. Such a sophisticated guy.... a diehard fan and bar regular I assume.

Nov 27, 2014, 2:00 AM

Atleast she is making an honest living. ;)

Nov 27, 2014, 4:43 AM

Making a living with any pole between their legs was the only job they were allowed to have for many many years. And you would think that all of them could be good at that, but!!!;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2014, 7:33 AM [ in reply to Re: I did it!! Proof that you can shut a coot up! ]

Good effort, but I'm not sure you got genuine coots. Daughter works? At a job where she likely weighs under 200 lbs? Hmmmm. . .
The "coot" in question shut up? Hmmm. . ..

Doubtful you got authentic coots. Return them where you bought them.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,823
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic