Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I would like the thoughts of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,246

I would like the thoughts of

Nov 26, 2014, 7:25 PM

the intelligent t netters on this opinion that I have. I have thought of the season that we have had thus far versus the season that our adversaries have had in Capital City. When I look at the entire team of each school and compare the offense, the defense, the special teams, the schedules (opponents), the coaching , the experience of the team AND coaches and all the intangibles I wonder how the gamecocks compare with Boston College. In your opinion, are they better, worse, same ???I personally don't believe that the coots are that much better than BC, if at all. That would make a nice bowl matchup. What do you think????

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would like the thoughts of

Nov 26, 2014, 7:40 PM

They have Georgia talent on offense. Scheme like BC but better passer. Play calling of Louisville. Defense of BC. They are more talented than BC with better play calling.

Re: I would like the thoughts of

Nov 26, 2014, 7:52 PM

BC by 6.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I find it hard to characterize our season at this point

Nov 26, 2014, 7:44 PM

I'll give you UGA, but no reason we should have lost in Tally. 7 RZ trips for 17 points? Are you kidding me?

No way we should have lost to GT, I don't care who is at QB. That's a game you win when you have the athletes Clemson has.

If we lose Sattidy, that will be 1-9 vs. FSU and SCU over the last 10. Unnacceptable.

I am not saying fire Dabo, b/c I think he is good for Clemson and I think he's done an excellent job in so many areas. But this trend has to change, and it might as well start on Saturday. If not, there's no way to characterize anypart of this year as a step forward... IMO.

not sure if that was your question... but that's what I got...

and yes, I think SCU is better than we are giving them credit for.

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: I find it hard to characterize our season at this point

Nov 26, 2014, 8:03 PM

Actually I was trying to compare one of our opponents with our next opponent!!1

Would Usuck have played as well against FSU as BC did? Would they have beaten the real usc???
Personally, I think BC is a better team than usuck. Perhaps not as many experienced players and Spurrier may be a more seasoned coach but, a matchup between them would be interesting ... I think.

I think we have taken a step back

Nov 26, 2014, 8:38 PM [ in reply to I find it hard to characterize our season at this point ]

Our offense has been anemic at best. Our defense has been the one saving games for us. Now, if Watson would have played all year then maybe things would be different but the fact that we're not putting the ball in the end zone makes me think that we're just not as good this year as we have been the last few. And don't say we took FSU into OT. They're not as good as they were last year even with Winston and we didn't play him.

The GaTech loss in my opinion was unacceptable and an indicator of how we've digressed. Again, if DW would have played maybe we would have been better. But based on what has happened I think we've been worse.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe you missed the part where FORESTTIGER was

Nov 26, 2014, 8:49 PM [ in reply to I find it hard to characterize our season at this point ]

directing his kweshen to intelligent T-netters?

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

what?

Nov 26, 2014, 8:51 PM

######.... i did miss that

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,246
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic