Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Approximately 1,825 days, Tiger Fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,000

Approximately 1,825 days, Tiger Fans

Nov 26, 2014, 6:43 PM

1,825 days that Clemson has had to endure this debacle known as 'the streak'! It is time Tiger football team! It is time for the bragging rites to COME HOME! It is time for them to stick the Bragging, the Nagging, and the car Flagging up their most 'relevent' of places and return to their holes and lone ACC championship for security! Don't let another 'swearinger' incident occur, Tigers; decapitation along with an overall NASTY disposition will suit me just fine! The Hallowed ground of Frank Howard field should not be disrespected, again, especially by them!! The world will be a much better place in just 2 1/2 days Tiger Fans! COOTS, your times almost up!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Approximately 1,825 days, Tiger Fans

Nov 26, 2014, 7:40 PM

Amen to that. I was a Junior in High school the last time we beat them, it's been sickening to spend my entire time at Clemson without one win against the rednecks from Columbia. This is my last semester and I'd love nothing more than to end this streak

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is my 50th since my freshman year. A win would

Nov 26, 2014, 7:55 PM

be an apt anniversary gift!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My daughter is five this year and has never seen...

Nov 26, 2014, 8:30 PM

Clemson beat the "bad chickens" as she calls them. I want that to change this year. She has been going to games at DV for five years but Saturday's ### whippin of the bad chickens will be the sweetest of them all!!!

GO TIGERS!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,000
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic