Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Since Dabo is finally taking the rivalry seriously...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,334

Since Dabo is finally taking the rivalry seriously...

Nov 25, 2014, 3:03 PM

how many will we win in a row starting Saturday?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

All of them.***

Nov 25, 2014, 3:03 PM

Re: Since Dabo is finally taking the rivalry seriously...***

Nov 25, 2014, 3:04 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Since things are finally being taken seriously

Nov 25, 2014, 3:05 PM

I think it's time for people's voices to be heard! I found this while googling "tnet" but not sure where it came from.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/petition-for-deadsolidperfect-to-lose-half-his

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Since Dabo is finally taking the rivalry seriously...

Nov 25, 2014, 3:07 PM

York, I just want to win the first one and then I'll look forward to the future...I just hope we win...

You should read tigernet more often

Nov 25, 2014, 3:08 PM

You can't trust what Dabo says.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2014, 3:10 PM

Does taking the rivalry more seriously mean expanding his duties beyond being the "lets go" coordinator?

Asking for LBU.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Re: Since Dabo is finally taking the rivalry seriously...***

Nov 25, 2014, 3:12 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

As opposd to the who to throw under the bus next coordinator***

Nov 25, 2014, 3:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Since Dabo is finally taking the rivalry seriously... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

how valuable is a "let's go" coordinator these days?***

Nov 25, 2014, 3:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Since Dabo is finally taking the rivalry seriously... ]

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Probably just one....

Nov 25, 2014, 3:11 PM

since Dabo will be leaving Clemson for Florida.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nov 25, 2014, 3:13 PM

since when did this become a rivalry

This guy is right.

Nov 25, 2014, 3:26 PM

It will be years before USuCk could even make this series even. And for all good measure it probably will never be even.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not sure about all this.

Nov 25, 2014, 3:13 PM

I don't think Dabo's emotions are as much a liability now as they've been in the past. No one ever discusses this but he had problems managing the team's emotions for his first few years here. Seems the highs were too high which led to horrible crashes that took all the air out of our team.

IMO, those days are over. Brent Venables added a good measure of coaching maturity to this team that was previously lacking. No disrespect to Chad and Dabo but they both suffered from being in an adolescent stage. I speak to coaching maturity only, I'm not calling them children so don't stomp my stones here.

Back to the subject.

I think Dabo's comments on this subject is a response to fans that think that Dabo doesn't understand how important this game us to us. If the man does his job he's doing everything, absolutely everything, every week to win. There's no way a good coach can get hyped up and do a better job without revealing that in other weeks he hasn't given his best.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2014, 3:14 PM

I agree - this whole Moustache Movember thing doesn't look good and appears like he's joking around in rivalry week. Just to show his toughness, he should announce today that he's benching is Senior QB - that would send a message that he's not playing around.

EYE OF THE TIGER!

Nov 25, 2014, 4:05 PM

Stay hungry for more and more and more!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,334
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic