Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So I guess the coaches should just say
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 776

So I guess the coaches should just say

Nov 23, 2014, 3:03 PM

That stoudt is terrible and yada yada. Damm. If he's our only option he's what we have to go with, aint no use running him over. What coach is gunna tear his player down like some of you seem to want them to do to stoudt. They know he's limited but if DW4 can't go go he's all we got. Drop it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Beats Telling a Lie Everyone Knows is Not True***

Nov 23, 2014, 3:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe it's just a difference in opinion.

Nov 23, 2014, 3:55 PM

I think Dabo respect the fans and wouldn't call us liars. I probably shouldn't expect those with emotional imbalances to understand that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does it?

Nov 23, 2014, 4:01 PM [ in reply to Beats Telling a Lie Everyone Knows is Not True*** ]

So you would rather Chad come out and say that Cole is awful? Even though there's no other options here. If we go with Schuessler, I doubt we're in a much better situation than we are with Cole. Cole is the only option we have and his confidence is already low and fragile. Why would you want his own coach to come out to the public and tell the media that he sucks? That would destroy his confidence all together and we would be absolutely screwed. And not only that, but that would mess up Cole's psyche for life.

null

Re: So I guess the coaches should just say

Nov 23, 2014, 3:45 PM

There are dead horses on every corner here on T-net. People seem to just enjoy beating them over and over and over!

That's only b/c others claim those horses are alive***

Nov 23, 2014, 3:48 PM

Replies: 5
| visibility 776
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic